Page 334 of 595 FirstFirst ... 234284324330331332333334335336337338344384434 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 5945
    The Aerial Team Appendage Addon set by fans project is up for pre-order at BBTS for $44.99. Little but more expensive than I thought it would be, but still pretty cool. I love that all the extra bits were encorporated into the alt modes. This is hard to pass up.. I hope I have the money to get them soon.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...05&mode=retail

I found the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Wave 1 Rev. 2 tonight at Wal-Mart.

In short, they ring up as "Do Not Sell until May 30."

An employee had opened the case (they got 2 in and they were sent out on the stock pallet).

But I did get to look:

2 BumbleBees (seem to be the same - almost - as last movies. Now he has a firing arm cannon). I might pick this up later.

2 SideSwipes - silver concept Corvette is SWEET! I wanted this figure badly.

2 SideWays - a silver Decepticon sports car (not sure of the make and model) but it looked nice - uh, that is the car mode. Decepticons are mean, of course.

1 Rampage - what was formerly a tiger beast in the Predacon set, is now a Constructicon bulldozer. This is a nice figure and though he'd be more accurately represented by a Voyager class figure for scale purposes next to Deluxe Autobot cars, I just had to buy him (if I could, that is). The headsculpt on Rampage is cool, too. This is a nice figure. He does not combine with other Constructicons to form Devastator. I'm sure Hasbro would offer that only after they made sure we bought their first Constructicon products.

1 fighter jet - an Autobot. I don't remember his name and didn't care either. I think it's a repaint of what was previously released as a Decepticon figure. He's not in the movie as far as I know. Jetfire (a Leader Class toy) will represent the Autobots in the air. But he is a nice sculpt and looks to have a cool transformation, but I'm really in the market for a Leader Class Starscream when they make one.

I think that was all that was in the case assortment.

Anyway, I really wanted SideSwipe, Sideways, and Rampage.

I'm sure that someone will get an employee to ring them up as Universe Deluxe figures or something, and they'll get on eBay in the next night or two. But the actual figures are registering do-not-sell in Wal-Mart's computers. Who cares? I won't buy new items from an eBay seller, but I would've immediately opened those figures if I'd been able to get Wal-Mart to let them come home with me.

I might have opened Rampage first - maybe. This is one I could also keep packaged while I'm holding on to hope for a Voyager class figure.

I think I'm going to buy ROTF Sideswipe but that will be about it. I'm going to be even more selective than Tycho with the movie toys.

Guys, the deadline for TF Q&A questions is tonight at midnight, and right now we need 2 more questions. I know I've been lax at lighting a fire under y'all, but it still should be a resource we use.

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/sho...t=38950&page=4
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    You will like Rampage.
    It doesn't mean I have to buy him!

Actually, I don't plan on getting any Constructicons. They are in fact going to offer a "Devastator" combiner set but all the components will be non transformable.

edit: I just saw a photo of ROTF Deluxe Ravage, the Scorponok of the new line!

Hasbro says that if Cartoon Network wishes to continue the Transformers Animated series, they're welcome to do so. However, that's but a faint glimmer of hope as it wasn't in their schedule for next season.

Having said that, the next Transformers animated series better be Resolute styled or else!

Walmart.com has photos of a lot of the ROTF toys.

Strangely enough, I think I might want the Ice Cream Truck version of Mudflap/Skids.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Walmart.com has photos of a lot of the ROTF toys.

Strangely enough, I think I might want the Ice Cream Truck version of Mudflap/Skids.
    NO! BAD!

Those are a deluxe, they look so bad. Why why why does this movie line look so crummy? Did you see Arcee and Chromia? Wow, talk about the queens of lame.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    NO! BAD!

Those are a deluxe, they look so bad. Why why why does this movie line look so crummy? Did you see Arcee and Chromia? Wow, talk about the queens of lame.
    At least the motorcycle modes look okay.

Tycho, what did you ever see in Rampage? Bot mode looks terrible!

So it turns out that TFA purple Shockwave is cartoon accurate after all! At the end of "This Is Why I Hate Machines", he bowed before Megatron and quite literally revealed his true colors.

Despite the presence of Fanzone, that was a great episode and it'll be sad to see it all end. Which could be very soon. And Ratchet will go down as one of the most developed characters on that show, who would've thought?