Page 335 of 586 FirstFirst ... 235285325331332333334335336337338339345385435 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 5853
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post

Tycho, what did you ever see in Rampage? Bot mode looks terrible!
    I honestly don't remember, but I plan to buy him when Rampage becomes available.

There seems to be quite a bit of confusion over the street date for the ROTF toys. It's either 5/30 or 31 but I imagine people coming away empty handed during those two days.

I'm now seeing those Robot Heroes at every single Target I go to. I wonder if they'd ring up? Their computer seems pretty strict about street dates; one put a whole endcap of the new Green Day CD out on Tuesday (it's supposed to be released on Friday), and the system absolutely would not let the cashier sell it. Which is good, I suppose, but I was kinda hoping some ignorant stockboy's mistake would allow me to have it a few days early.

Wait, this was about the ROTF toys, right?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

The ROTF Robot Heroes do in fact ring up, or so I've read on other sites. As they share the same DPCI with previous Robot Heroes, Target's computer doesn't realize they're a different product.

Since Tuesday is when albums are usually released, that's probably why the Green Day albums got put out on shelves.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Despite the presence of Fanzone...

Fanzone rules. Period.

Why would anybody in their right mind limit sales of the Robot Heroes figures of the movie? This isn't mainline product, better to move it now than hold off and wait for it to glut out in a month.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The rumor mill now has a fourth leader class figure slated as.. Starscream.

Starscream?! Finally!!! I've so wanted a Leader Class Starscream. I don't own any figures of Screamer except (a quite awesome) Masterpiece (which I feel is too delicate to transform (so I converted him from jet to robot ONCE and just leave him that way to display - I bought Masterpiece Skywarp so I could have a Seeker in jet mode).

So ROTF Leader Class:

new Optimus
    new Magatron
    Jetfire
    Starscream

I swear, they still need to make Blackout and Bonecrusher in this size from the first movie. Is there any evidence they won't sell? And 2 jets with Jetfire and Starscream? How about a helicopter for variety at least?

Leader Starscream could work, but they'd have to completely avoid kibble problems in alt mode, none of this "$40 for a figure that looks like it wouldn't get released in the $7 pricepoint" crap.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thank you Hasbro for cancelling Animated Arcee and killing off the Animated series.

In return, I won't buy any of your ROTF toys.