Page 336 of 566 FirstFirst ... 236286326332333334335336337338339340346386436 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 5653
    I hope we get to see what Rodimus Prime's toy was to look like... Hasbro has some 'splainin' to do come Botcon.

'Splainin'???

Based upon their GI Joe answers (it's kind of scary how the two lines are in similar positions right now), they'll say that going forward, the movie line will be the primary line and that if there is fan demand, they will consider keeping the animated and Universe line going.

I realize that. However we were told before that animated would continue along side ROTF product, so yes I would like Hasbro to " 'splain " why they reversed their position. Keep in mind whatever their answer doesn't bother me in the least since I didn't collect animated past the first couple of waves. I would just like to know.

Seems like this Botcon is going to be extremely contentious unless they reveal a lot of future plans beyond the movie's influence.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'd like my precious Classics back, please.

Endgame part 2, the final episode of Transformers Animated was especially bittersweet since it felt very rushed and was not a satisfactory conclusion to the series.

Unfortunately, it seems to mirror the situation with TFA toys. I know Universe collectors may not like this but I hope a few Animated characters can be released under the Universe (or whatever they rebrand it as) line.

IMO, Transformers has been nothing but missteps throughout this year, management has let every aspect that's not the movie get trampled.

Meanwhile, the Japanese are coming out with some awesome goods!
    http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...-scans-167682/
    Silver & Purple Alternity Megatrons that turn into Nissan 370z.
    Real working: Flash drive that turns into Ratchet, USB hub that pretends to be a laptop turning into Blaster, and an optical mouse that turns into a Grimlock-styled dinobot raptor.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Sweet Jesus, that Alternity Megatron is sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Unfortunately, it seems to mirror the situation with TFA toys. I know Universe collectors may not like this but I hope a few Animated characters can be released under the Universe (or whatever they rebrand it as) line.
    It would not bother me at all. The whole concept behind the second Universe series was to have characters from different eras under one line. Yeah it was mostly G1 stuff, but it wouldn't bother me if they diversified the line a bit more.

I think the new Toy Fare has a photo guide to all the upcoming Transformers Revenge of the Fallen figures. The magazine I saw was sealed and I didn't want to open it without my comic book shop's owner (a friend) first giving his permission. He often lets me look but he wasn't working in his store the day I was there to pick up my Star Wars comic books. Thus my geek-out session was incomplete.