Page 342 of 582 FirstFirst ... 242292332338339340341342343344345346352392442 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 5812

JT, is Movie Lockdown a completely new mold or an attempt to repaint TFA Lockdown in a more realistic deco (could be disastrous if that's what it is)

Also, I take it that TFA Cybertron Ironhide is a repaint of TFA Cybertron Ratchet?

I'm a little annoyed that the new TF toys seem to have temporarily displaced the Marvel Universe line out of existence in every single Wal-Mart I go to.

Besides, these new Transformers designs now make walking through the toy aisle about as exciting as rummaging through the nuts and bolts bin at The Home Depot.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Toys R Us in my area at least have tons of Marvel Figures maybe try tru.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    I'm a little annoyed that the new TF toys seem to have temporarily displaced the Marvel Universe line out of existence in every single Wal-Mart I go to.
    The Wal-Mart near me has yet to have any MU figures.. not even pegs.

So, Hasbro has sent in our Q&A for this round, only 2 weeks late:
    http://www.actionfigs.com/index.php?...articleid=2471

I picked up 3 new figures yesterday, don't have time for detailed thoughts but...

- Dlx Chromia - nice bike, love the stand that has sweet guns integrated in. Transformation has some interesting ideas. Robot mode unfortunately is a failure, just not enough of a whole thing, and certainly not enough of a robot. Not stable either. Mech alive feature is a fantasy in their heads, no such item on here. Too bad, there is potential, just wasn't delivered upon.

- Scout Depthcharge - nifty alt mode, adequate transformation, pretty keen robot mode. Basic bot layout, with decent sculpted detail and a good angled armor look, kibble actually is the lower legs so not really kibble, shoulders have a missile pod. Good articulation too. Attack mode is kinda silly but not necessary. Not standout crazy awesome, but a solid entry.

- Scout Ransack - alt mode looks fabulous, wild, totally cool as a villainous biplane. Transformation is fairly busy and really moves stuff around. Robot mode is skeletal on purpose, looks almost ghostly, pretty cool stuff and well articulated. A little flimsy tho, but not terribly so. Attack mode is nothing. May not be everybody's taste, but quite cool in my book.

Fun Fact: this morning, I was looking over Sideswipe's design in the comic book from botcon, and noticed in the art that the outline of the Corvette twin flags logo appears on his chest. And sure enough, that design is on the toy as well. Nice touch.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Tyrese! Woooooo!!
    I believe my excitement when he came out was so palpable that I peed myself. Or I rolled my eyes just like that smilie you used.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    JT, is Movie Lockdown a completely new mold or an attempt to repaint TFA Lockdown in a more realistic deco (could be disastrous if that's what it is)
    No, it's all new, it is similar but very different too, a "realistic" take on the face, mech-alive features,

Also, I take it that TFA Cybertron Ironhide is a repaint of TFA Cybertron Ratchet?
    Yeah, I hope that's in the article.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I want a Leader Class Blackout and / or LC Bonecrusher from the first movie.

(This is taking into account that the Leader Class Starscream is confirmed).

I think I will paint my Voyager Ironhide's eyes (from the first movie) myself (one day).

Voyager Ratchet (first movie) needs some firearms. Anyone know of any custom kits you can use to arm him?

Do you think the Robot Replicas Barricade with the blade weapons is in scale to Deluxe BumbleBee? Or did they make a Robot Replicas BumbleBee?

I don't like the idea of buying non-transforming Transformers - well not exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Do you think the Robot Replicas Barricade with the blade weapons is in scale to Deluxe BumbleBee? Or did they make a Robot Replicas BumbleBee?

They sure did.
    http://tfu.info/2007/Autobot/RRBumblebee/bumblebee.htm

.....and I bet there will be one for the new line, if there already isn't.

I picked up Voyager Starscream earlier today. I did not get one from the last movie, and this one looks pretty good from the online reviews, so I caved.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

This Starscream is a DIFFERENT and BETTER mold than the Voyager from the last movie. I bought it, too. Good choice.