Page 346 of 586 FirstFirst ... 246296336342343344345346347348349350356396446 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 5851
    So for those wondering what the heck Ravage transforms into, the deluxe Soundwave apparently has a Ravage missle that shoots out from behind his head.. wacky.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Who will be the Knock Out repaint? What color will they sport?
    Reverb:
    http://photos.actionfigs.com/showphoto.php?photo=37647
    http://photos.actionfigs.com/showphoto.php?photo=37646

I wonder if the Human Alliance Arcee is then a repaint of Knock Out, as that would be a great way for Hasbro to cut costs?
    Wouldn't work, Arcee is a totally different robot.

Meanwhile, I'm wondering if the folks with Hasbro's Transformers Team are just not that smart, or what? (as it relates to "the Devastator problem")
    When you see more movie footage, you might agree that the way Dev combines in the film wouldn't make it possible to do in even Voyager class, it likely wouldn't be very stable (you'll see what I mean), and nobody's buying 6 or 7 Leaders to make this big ape.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    I don't think you missed it.....the TRU I went to on Sunday said it was on for a week, so you have a few days left.
    I missed it because I am having downtime from a wisdom tooth extraction and had a TON of stuff going on before that.

I took JT's advice and returned Del Wheelie and Del Chromia.
    You won't regret Chromia, not just scale but it's a really underwhelming robot toy. I'll bring mine to SDCC if you absolutely need to experience it.

I still have Del. Soundwave and I might want to keep him or I might not. He doesn't seem to do much in the story but float in space and cut off every world government's communications. Heck, we've had public officials that could do that.*

*I've read the entire movie adaptation in comic book form now.
    That thing I brought you is only the first 3rd of the movie, so don't base it just on that. I believe Soundwave also has a truck mode when he lands on Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    So for those wondering what the heck Ravage transforms into, the deluxe Soundwave apparently has a Ravage missle that shoots out from behind his head.. wacky.
    It's not that wacky really. Ravage's alt mode is a "lander" mode like the protoform OP and Starscream preview figures from the first movie. Soundwave fires Ravage down to Earth after intercepting a key piece of intel from a satellite he's jacked, hence the oddball Ravage missile idea.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post

That thing I brought you is only the first 3rd of the movie, so don't base it just on that. I believe Soundwave also has a truck mode when he lands on Earth.

I know. I went to my comic book store (they sell other items besides Star Wars but I never noticed before ) and I purchased the other 3 issues to complete the entire movie adaptation story.

I saw ROTF Skywarp and Ramjet at Walmart this morning...Was tempted for a minute by Ramjet but ultimately decided not to get it. The Raptor looks pretty good in the Ramjet paint scheme but I still don't like the bot mode and I don't like the $27 price tag either.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I saw ROTF Skywarp and Ramjet at Walmart this morning...Was tempted for a minute by Ramjet but ultimately decided not to get it. The Raptor looks pretty good in the Ramjet paint scheme but I still don't like the bot mode and I don't like the $27 price tag either.
    I will probably get Skywarp.

What I am looking for right now (since I finally scored Superion) is Human Alliance Bumblebee and Voyager Megs....also Ravage from wave 3.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Strike one of those off my list...

Hit up WalMart today and scored Skywarp.

Now I am on the hunt for the HA Bumblebee and the wave 3 deluxe Ravage.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

Human Alliance assortments aren't out yet, are they?

And I have not heard of Wave 3 Deluxe hitting California.

You're lucky JetsAndHeels.

Human Alliance assortments aren't out yet, are they?
    According to a couple of online TF sites, they have been spotted in places like Kmart, etc. I have not checked my local store yet so I do not know if they are there or not.

And I have not heard of Wave 3 Deluxe hitting California.
    That surprises me. You folks on the west coast usually get things before us.

You're lucky JetsAndHeels.
    Why? Is it because I found Skywarp? I thought those were easy to find.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post

Why? [is JetsAndHeels lucky?] Is it because I found Skywarp? I thought those were easy to find.

No. I don't care about Skywarp (I returned Voyager Starscream in light of there being a Leader Class for X-mas or early next year). But if you get the Human Alliance set with BumbleBee and Sam - or others in that assortment, plus Deluxe Ravage, Mudflap, the new BumbleBee (with front car-mode cannons) and so forth - those will be really nice.

BTW: I have the Masterpiece Skywarp from Japan, so it's not the character that I don't care about - just a repaint of the Voyager Starscream.