Page 349 of 578 FirstFirst ... 249299339345346347348349350351352353359399449 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 5776
    JediTricks, I opened Voyager Megs earlier this afternoon. Here are my thoughts:

I really like him. He is not a perfect toy by any means, but for the Voyager pricepoint, he really works. The thing I like most about him (and this is just something I like personally) is his green and silver fading. The coloring on him makes his details really stand out.

As far as transformation, it was fairly easy. I had a little bit of trouble getting him back into tank mode because a couple of the tabs on his legs were tough to line up, but it wasn't time consuming at all.

There is some kibble on his back when you have him in robot mode. The wings from tank mode fold back, so they are exposed back there when you have him standing up. That is only noticable when you have him posed to the side though, so its not an issue.

For a Voyager toy, his proportions are very good, and his gimmicks don't really get in the way. This helps to make for better posing as well.

Overall I would give it an 8 out of 10.

And I had a nice haul today. Picked up Mixmaster and Human Alliance Bumblebee.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Darn it! I want those Human Alliance figures! Which store got them in JetsAndHeels?

Was BumbleBee the only one to ship in the first assortment?

I head there will at least be Barricade (w. Frenzy), SideSwipe (w. Epps), and Mudflap and Arcee (w. Mikaela).

They should make Ironhide (w. Lennox) and Skids (w. Simmons) too - and maybe Rampage (w. a movie spoiler character) so there will be another Decepticon.

Speaking of Decepticons, they could also do Sideways (w. Alice).

I got the HA Bumblebee at KMart, Tycho.

Check your local store, as I got mine on sale for $29 and some change.

And yes, Bumblebee was the first HA figure to ship...there will be more later.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

I'll have to take a drive to find a K-Mart. They are all Sears Essentials these days (around here).

I wonder if Sears and K-Mart are carrying the same product line-up?

I walked across the street to my Sears Essentials and didn't find the Human Alliance assortment. They had all the rest, but the case refreshers weren't as current as Wal-Mart's.

UPDATE: I opened Leader Class Megatron. He is awesome dude!

He IS supposed to have one miniature arm because he's rebuilt using parts of other dead Decepticons. I think his mini-arm was Brawl's originally. It might tie in with the movie continuity saying the tank was indeed Devastator, and now Devastator is the merged Constructicons. They wrote in the correction for that into the ROTF story Roberto Orci recently said on TFW2005.

2ND UPDATE: I opened Deluxe Ravage and New Cannons Deluxe BumbleBee.

Part of BumbleBee transforms a little different: his midsection and arms. I thought the last time around, BumbleBee was one of the greatest Transformers. Hasbro managed to top it with the sculpt and final robot form on this figure, although the roof forming the arms on the earlier BumbleBee gives cause for Hasbro to get tons of props for the last figure.

Ravage comes in panther mode. I don't know why I'd ever want to transform him into the space capsule mode. He is very poseable and looks awesome, not to mention he has this snapping jaws feature activated by a button on his back which makes his jaws and teeth flash sort of like the aliens in Sigourney Weaver's films.

I've been very happy with the Transformers movie figures I've bought which is surprising since I started back into this toy line with Alternators and Masterpieces, and generally want to stick with that kind of quality.

I hope to pick up that Ravage today, as I have heard reports that he is at a nearby WM (well, an hour or so nearby).

I just opened Mixmaster....pretty cool toy!!

Mudflap is okay too, not great, but decent.

I saw some coupons affixed to the side of the Target Transformers endcap yesterday. Or "Power Coupons" as Target is calling them. They're good until 7/11 and will give you 10% off of 2 Transformer toys or 15% off of 3 or 20% off of 4.

Dang. I might have to play switch-a-roo again to get the bargains.

Let's see. The latest 4 I got were MixMaster, Mudflap, Ravage, and BumbleBee - but I think I can add The Fallen in to that list.

And I'll have to check my receipts to see if I could still save on Skids and Soundwave.

An end result from this might be I save enough to get the 2 extra Obi-Wan Kenobis I needed from Clone Wars for FREE.

I got Ravage today. I now have everything I want, until the new Scouts and Deluxes (wave 4) start showing up.

I just found Human Alliance BumbleBee at Sears Essentials (what was K-Mart out here).

I'm going to open him up and check it out later.

Saw Revenge of the Fallen tonight, It was awesome!!!!