Page 350 of 578 FirstFirst ... 250300340346347348349350351352353354360400450 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 5776
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I just found Human Alliance BumbleBee at Sears Essentials (what was K-Mart out here).
    Congrats Tycho. I know you had been wanting that one pretty bad.

Mvader91, how were the fight scenes? Was it hard to tell who was fighting who in some spots, like in the first movie?
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

What JetsAndHeels asked above, AND how the heck did you see it tonight?

AND UPDATE ON HUMAN ALLIANCE BUMBLEBEE!

I wish the Camaro had rubber tires like Alternators did.

This car is exactly Alternators' size!!! (Finally an Alternator Camaro!!!)

Sam is well-painted and very highly articulated for such a little figure. He can very well drive other Alternator cars, too.

Another thing is that he stands very well on his own. A good action figure.

WOW! I JUST TRANSFORMED BUMBLEBEE!

This is the best TFormer I've purchased since Masterpiece Optimus Prime!!! (that's the highest possible praise coming from me).

His robot mode is larger than an Alternator and BumbleBee has all sorts of hidden pop-out weapons. His protective face mask also moves into position to guard him from shots to the head.

Overall, this set is well worth the money and I cannot wait for more Human Alliance products (Barricade and Frenzy from the first movie should be terrific!).

My local Family Dollar had the legends 2 packs from the first movie for $5 each.

I grabbed the Bumblebee/Scorpnok (sp?) set.

Then I went to Dollar General and grabbed a few of the Robots in disguise legends figs...got Jazz, Mirage, Prime, and Camshaft.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Ugh, I hadn't heard he was deemed that, that's really bad. It means there's a risk Pat Lee is getting recognition or payment. Kind of a goofy concept to make him the same guy across all the multiple TF universes that use him.
    It apparently applies to all of the original 13 (including Vector Prime) as well as Unicron and Primus. It IS pretty goofy, and ultimately confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    Congrats Tycho. I know you had been wanting that one pretty bad.

Mvader91, how were the fight scenes? Was it hard to tell who was fighting who in some spots, like in the first movie?
    Yeah, that would one of my few gripes.

What JetsAndHeels asked above, AND how the heck did you see it tonight?

AND UPDATE ON HUMAN ALLIANCE BUMBLEBEE!

I wish the Camaro had rubber tires like Alternators did.

This car is exactly Alternators' size!!! (Finally an Alternator Camaro!!!)

Sam is well-painted and very highly articulated for such a little figure. He can very well drive other Alternator cars, too.

Another thing is that he stands very well on his own. A good action figure.

WOW! I JUST TRANSFORMED BUMBLEBEE!

This is the best TFormer I've purchased since Masterpiece Optimus Prime!!! (that's the highest possible praise coming from me).

His robot mode is larger than an Alternator and BumbleBee has all sorts of hidden pop-out weapons. His protective face mask also moves into position to guard him from shots to the head.

Overall, this set is well worth the money and I cannot wait for more Human Alliance products (Barricade and Frenzy from the first movie should be terrific!).
    Media premier, downtown Indy! Pretty sweet. Just saw it in IMAX tonight! Forrest Devastator scenes in full IMAX they were AWESOME!!

Forrest Devastator?

Do you mean "the forrest fight" and "Devastator?" because Devastator wasn't in the forrest.

That was Megatron, Starscream, and that Blackout knock-off teaming up on Optimus Prime (and Prime mostly holding his own there for a while!).

Now that I've seen the movie too, I really want my Leader Class JetFire and Leader Class Starscream, as well as the (not ever announced as a real, planned product) a Leader Class of The Fallen.

I will also probably buy that "put the pieces together Devastator" for $100 or whatever it will run.

Anyway, in the "movie/other forum" we have a detailed discussion about the film. No spoilers have been posted yet, but I plan on starting to as soon as I give others a chance to weigh in if they feel the need to stop me.

I'm going to see it at 12:30. I hope I won't be dissappointed.

So Thrust is coming to the movie line as a repaint of Breakaway. Now there's a toy I might buy depending on how compatible he might be with Universe seekers.

Target exclusive Superion has been really tempting to pick up everytime I'm at Target but he seems too puny. And at the risk of sounding like Tycho, if the planes were deluxes, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Forrest Devastator?

Do you mean "the forrest fight" and "Devastator?" because Devastator wasn't in the forrest.

That was Megatron, Starscream, and that Blackout knock-off teaming up on Optimus Prime (and Prime mostly holding his own there for a while!).

Now that I've seen the movie too, I really want my Leader Class JetFire and Leader Class Starscream, as well as the (not ever announced as a real, planned product) a Leader Class of The Fallen.

I will also probably buy that "put the pieces together Devastator" for $100 or whatever it will run.

Anyway, in the "movie/other forum" we have a detailed discussion about the film. No spoilers have been posted yet, but I plan on starting to as soon as I give others a chance to weigh in if they feel the need to stop me.
    Yeah, sorry the good ol 4:00 a.m. posts. What you said, the forrest fight and the Devestator scenes.