Page 357 of 591 FirstFirst ... 257307347353354355356357358359360361367407457 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 5908
    Oh geez, that is even MORE expensive, ridiculous!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    It's MSRP is supposed to be $29.99, not $19.99.
    That seems a little high for a plastic Transformer of that size. But I guess it's been a while since I have bought one. The last Alternater (metal) I bought I thought was around that price.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    IMHO, worth every penny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Yes. The Human Alliance BumbleBee is actually worth what they are asking for it (About 30). You get a Voyager sized figure ($20 anyway) and an articulated action figure (usually about $8 nowadays). To tool them up and articulate them that much costs the same whether they are little figures or 3 3/4". So just buy him because BumbleBee will probably never be a clearance sale item.
    I guess I better go back and pick him up. It looked from the packaging and the pics on the internet like a really well done figure.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

If your Alternator had metal, it wasn't an Alternator, it was a Binaltech. And I never saw a Binaltech for less than $50.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

A forum member on another site I frequent has found the devastator set at a Target in Colorado. He also reported seeing the next wave of deluxes.

I don't plan on buying that devastator, but I am interested in finding the new deluxe figures.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I wen to pick up HA Bumblebee and they had one of this figure. Its the airplane that releases Optimus in the opening of the movie. I don't remember seeing any pictures of this one and thought it was weird since my area TRU hasn't even gotten wave 2 of the voyager figures. Seems like a pretty cool figure that comes with a mini-fig of Optimus.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0713091722.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	90.0 KB 
ID:	20777  
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Nice find on that Stratosphere figure.

Let us know if it's worth the purchase.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    That seems a little high for a plastic Transformer of that size. But I guess it's been a while since I have bought one. The last Alternater (metal) I bought I thought was around that price.
    Unlikely, all Alternators were $20 and had no metal (aside from screws and such). The japanese Binaltech were more expensive even without import pricing.

Cool find on Stratosphere, I had hoped to find him on the big sale Target was having, as he's got some wonkiness in the reviews I've seen, but I'm still looking forward to buying him.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

JT, there were Stratospheres at La Brea Target during the sale week. I just didn't think anyone would want it.

I probably mis-spoke of the metal, but what were the alternators made of? it's gotta at least be a better form of plastic.

I didn't end up picking up Stratosphere as I was purchasing the HA Bumblebee and 60 dollars was to much mid-paycheck. I probably should have put HA Bumblebee back since there were six of those and only one Stratosphere. I still might do that a lunch, see if it is still around.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    I probably mis-spoke of the metal, but what were the alternators made of? it's gotta at least be a better form of plastic.

I didn't end up picking up Stratosphere as I was purchasing the HA Bumblebee and 60 dollars was to much mid-paycheck. I probably should have put HA Bumblebee back since there were six of those and only one Stratosphere. I still might do that a lunch, see if it is still around.
    No, I think they are the same quality all around. Detailed, good transformation, solid modes, quality materials. The HA interior is less detailed due to the parts inside, but otherwise pretty on par. Admittedly, it is more expensive, but factor in the action figure and inflation and it's about right for 29.99.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!