Page 365 of 586 FirstFirst ... 265315355361362363364365366367368369375415465 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 5856
    As I continue to make a dork out of myself (moreso than even as per what's usual) I'll post details:

(be sure to check the photos on the previous page if they did not display on this one, for better shots of all of Devastator and his component Constructicon vehicles vs. Legends Mudflap and Scout Dune Runner)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000369.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	49.7 KB 
ID:	21215   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000371.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	21216  

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    JT - you seem dissatisfied with your purchase. That makes me sad. I will make the ultimate sacrifice and buy him off of you. No need to thank me - everyone's a hero in their own way.
    Way to throw yourself on the sword there, champ. No, I'm moderately happy with my purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    There were 2 HA SideSwipes in my Target this morning. (2 BumbleBee's also - must have just been stocked).
    Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I've meant to post my comparison pictures of the Devastator / Constructicon set next to Legends Mudflap and Scout Dune Runner.

You can see here that Mixmaster and Scavenger are waaaay too big. Making Devastator a 7-Constructicons team might have resolved some of that.

Scrapper might be too big as well.

Strange choices by Hasbro because when you look at what they did for the individual robots, Rampage and Long Haul are the legs, but the first is a Deluxe and the second is a Voyager. And in real life, an earth-mover (dump truck) is way bigger than the bulldozer.
    Dang, scale is totally crap, worse than I expected even. Seeing Dune Runner and Mudflap in there is sad because they should play well in alt modes, but cannot when the combiner itself can't play well. I suggest sticking to bot modes for all concerned.

BTW, quick suggestion, when you're that close to the toys while photographing, put the camera into Macro mode. Most of your photos came out fine, but one of them is a little blurry. Cameras don't focus closer than a foot unless they're in macro mode.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I saw two HA Sideswipes today.

And walked away from them. I like alt mode as much as the next guy/girl but I don't really like bot mode and that has nothing to do with JT's review. I also don't own HA Bumblebee and I like both modes but obviously not so much that I've felt compelled to buy one.

Ok, so now we have yet another name for the 3rd motorcycle, this time Elita-One.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Target.com has a tiered special deal on selected Hasbro toys currently whereby I could get Leader Class Optimus and HA Bumblebee for only $53 with free shipping.

I have until the 29th when the deal expires to decide if I actually want them or not.

I bought Swerve yesterday. I haven't opened it yet however.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Likely not. But you'll be able to import them from several retailers, including BBTS.http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=1997
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    So far, still a no. We don't have the Soundwave MP3 player or Rumble/Frenzy headphones or Optimus Prime trailer ipod dock either, unfortunately. Chaddy's advice about getting them from an import place is your best bet (consider supporting SSG by clicking the BBTS sponsor link on the front page), the new ones on his link are coming out around August 25th, I believe.
    Thanks for the idea. I pre-ordered one from BBTS when I preordered the last titanium line from them. I'm disappointed that for that price its only 2 Gig, but it transforms into Ravage so it evens out.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

I saw Bruticus at two different Target locations today.

As I didn't buy Superion, I'll probably pass on him as well. I guess I was hoping the former would go to clearance but they never did.

Guys, I am getting tired of looking for the Ice Cream truck and having no luck. It seems wave 4 has been completely skipped in these parts.

Is there anyone on here who can find me the Ice Cream twins? I will pay the cost plus shipping. Thanks in advance.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I wish I'd know J&H. I saw several the other day at my Wal-Mart, but I skipped them because this ought to be a Voyager figure in my opinion: the size of 2 deluxes combined.

Anyway, I just got Legends Skids (new- just released). He's on scale to Devastator, so I wanted him to make that scene.

Hey, so it's movie-accurate, would anyone else join me in petitioning Hasbro to make Devastator's testacles?