Page 366 of 581 FirstFirst ... 266316356362363364365366367368369370376416466 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 5801
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    Guys, I am getting tired of looking for the Ice Cream truck and having no luck. It seems wave 4 has been completely skipped in these parts.

Is there anyone on here who can find me the Ice Cream twins? I will pay the cost plus shipping. Thanks in advance.
    I just saw one a few days ago too though I haven't seen one for weeks prior to that. The next one I see, I'll pick up for you.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I just saw one a few days ago too though I haven't seen one for weeks prior to that. The next one I see, I'll pick up for you.
    Thank you very much.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Hey, so it's movie-accurate, would anyone else join me in petitioning Hasbro to make Devastator's testacles?
    No. I have no desire to see a Michael Bay figure.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Hey, so it's movie-accurate, would anyone else join me in petitioning Hasbro to make Devastator's testacles?
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Unless, of course, he's in a new, decent Mystery Men line, and comes complete with a brewskie.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I laughed so hard a little pee came out. Good show, Chux!
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

found the Twins Ice Cream truck the other day. haven't had a chance to transform it yet but happy that I finally have one.

looking forward to getting the Human Alliance version of Skids
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I am going to try my luck again this weekend and attempt to find the Ice Cream Truck. I have a little bit of hope now that it is starting to show up in more stores.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

Well, I finally found it!!

I followed a tip from a poster on the Transformers forums, and drove over to Raleigh and sure enough, wave 4 was on the pegs. I got 2 Ice Cream Trucks (one to leave in truck mode and one to transform), Jolt, and Blazemaster. I also picked up Legends class Skids.

Also picked up the Darth Vader TF Crossover figure.

Figgy, thanks for the offer on getting me the Ice Cream Truck, but I now finally have it!!

Cool, thanks for letting me know Heels and congrats on finding that Ice Cream Truck.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Cool, thanks for letting me know Heels and congrats on finding that Ice Cream Truck.
    Thanks, I appreciate it.