Page 368 of 584 FirstFirst ... 268318358364365366367368369370371372378418468 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 5839
    Speaking of WM exclusives, what's the deal? I saw Powerglide (in a more accurate-to-G1 color scheme) today, and the box listed three Deluxe figures (Starscream, Dinobot, and I think either Bumblebee or Hot Rodimus).
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Haha Universe packaging. I saw Powerglide the other day too, along with Hardhead. Didn't see the Silverbolt repaint though.

Stupid Universe packaging trying to sell figures they released so many months ago!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I bought Hardhead, he is a really cool figure.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I got my HA Skids, Arcee, and Mikaela.

I'm not impressed with Arcee, but I'm glad I have her.

I didn't transform Skids. I'll wait and display him as a robot if/when the Comic Con announced Mudflap (w. Simmons) comes out.

Meanwhile, I'm enjoying SideSwipe as a robot - because eventually he'll be left in that sleek Corvette mode!

The Mikaela figure is great to own. Everyone else can have their own personal reasons as to why.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I haven't seen this one yet. Hopefully she doesn't suffer from the bug-eyes that Epps does.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    I haven't seen this one yet. Hopefully she doesn't suffer from the bug-eyes that Epps does.
    LoL, the Epps looks like he got nailed in the crotch.

I got deluxe Thrust on Thursday night. He is awesome.

Also got the 20th anniversary Prime figure from a friend. I put a pic of it in the October hauls thread.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

It looks like Target has lowered their prices on some ROTF toys to match WM's. I saw deluxes for $10 and leader class for $35. I'll probably end up buying an Optimus down the road then.

So, remember awhile back when fansprojects showed some line art for a Springer Defender? Some images of the prototype in alt modes have been released.. I like it.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...fender-168633/

Pics leaked of Leader Starscream:
    http://tformers.com/transformers-new...2466/news.html

And Hasbro shots of Human Alliance Barricade, and a bunch of 2010 movie figures:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...leaked-168637/

Barricade is fairly disappointing in that Hasbro shot, the earlier photos at the cons looked better.

Brawn looks really cool.

Scattorshot I'm not digging.

Lockdown looks ok, but the prototype looked so much better.

Mindwipe looks better than the prototype. I'll get him and Skystalker who attaches in alt mode.

Ratchet not quite working as well as I thought it would.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    LoL, the Epps looks like he got nailed in the crotch.
    Like a cartoon character though, his crotch like a foot higher than it should be.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.