Page 370 of 578 FirstFirst ... 270320360366367368369370371372373374380420470 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 5779
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    Thrust is a really cool figure. I think you will like it.

Later this week I am meeting a friend in Raleigh, and he is selling me a MISB SDCC Soundwave. Can't wait to get it.
    Thrust isn't bad at all. Great alt mode like I said previously and there are some pretty good ideas on him like how the cannon gets hidden when you transform back to jet mode. The head is a bit small though. The best part is that it was only $10 and not $13.69 any longer.

I have both the deluxe and the titanium versions of Thrust. I actually like the deluxe better.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Couple of prototype images are popping up.. no bot modes so not sure if they are movie line or something else. Although the red one sure does loke very G1 Jazz-ish to me.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...urface-168711/

I saw Deluxe Gears in Wal-Mart this morning. They had a few of him.

He looks to ship with the news helicopter.

I didn't buy anything. I don't have use for these figures.

I want more Human Alliance (oh - HA Skids made it to Wal-Mart, too) like Mudflap and Barricade (and the not-yet-planned-by-Hasbro Rampage and Sideways).

I want Leader Class Starscream, and the never-planned- LC Blackout and LC Bonecrusher (or at least Voyager Bonecrusher).

And I want a SideShow Premium Format Figure of Michael Bay, motion-captured saying "Awesome!" and triggering a detonator to something.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Picked up the following TF's over the weekend:

SDCC Soundwave
    HA Skids
    Leader Jetfire

All 3 are great toys.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Picked up Stratosphere on the $15 sale. That's a goofy set, very odd but mostly in a fun way. Ugly transformation though.

Leader Class Screamer alt mode pics:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...scream-168716/
    The prototype pics Hasbro showed on the con circuit this summer didn't have as much fat to the underside kibble. These designers are getting so lazy!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

That LC Starscream is still sweet though! Put me down for at least 2, maybe 3!

I have no plans to buy much other Transformers products, so I'm really looking forward to this one!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

2 or 3? Don't you at least want to see if they'll make a re-release without the tattoos before committing to extras?

The funny thing to me is over on TFW2k5 they're saying the whole plane looks fat, but from the intakes forward on the side view, and from the top view, this thing is pretty much spot-on: http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpap...2_raptor_2.jpg

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    2 or 3? Don't you at least want to see if they'll make a re-release without the tattoos before committing to extras?
    Good idea. I actually would prefer Starscream without the tattoos.

I checked and I only want 2:

1 with tattoos to display in robot mode in the pyramid battle with The Fallen.

1 without tattoos to display as a jet in the Mission City battle from the first movie.

How long do you think it will take Hasbro to release a repaint of Starscream?

Furthermore: will the repaint be just without tattoos or will he be remade in G1 colors? (I don't need that)

Well, they released LC Brawl and LC Desert Brawl within a season of each other, so as little as 4 months, but they were trying to cash in on the movie and were closer to it at the time. That said, this isn't coming during a movie year but there is a movie on the horizon from its release. I would guess if they're gonna do one, it'd be between 9 months and a year, unless he appears even more differently in the next film, in which case it may not happen at all. Was there a question in the Q&A about this? I don't remember, it should be asked.

As for G1 colors, I highly highly HIGHLY doubt it'd be faithful to that, they wouldn't look good on this mold.