Page 371 of 595 FirstFirst ... 271321361367368369370371372373374375381421471 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 5945
    BBTS sent me my ravage USB drive.
    It's nicely done. It's bigger than I thought it would be.
    They sent it in a box that was 10 times bigger than it.
    I'll post pictures when I get a chance.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

I decided I'll buy 2 (two) Leader Class Starscreams.

I will open 1 and keep the receipt for the other (boxed) one.

Then in 3 months, I will buy a third LC Starscream and return my 2nd (boxed one). Thus I'll have 3 more months to await a Hasbro repaint (with no tattoos). Thus I'll now have 6 months total time to wait for a non-tattoo'd Starscream. If I need 9 or 12 even, I can use the store return priviledge policies in my favor (this will help in the event of discount sales, too).

When I open my first LC Starscream, I WILL TRANSFORM him!

No - really. I'm not kidding. Well - maybe.

I want the tattoos one in robot mode, so we'll see how he ships. It is highly likely he will ship as a robot, as all the other LC figures have.

So maybe I won't transform him afterall - but this IS Starscream and I'm darn curious!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Here is the picture of the Ravage USB memory stick.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IM005875.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	21836  
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

That's pretty cool..makes me want one!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Another LC Starscream gallery, this one is VERY detailed in both modes:

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...allery-168723/

He's got 2 left hands, a regular claw and then one made up of mini-missiles (non-firing) and knives.

The undercarriage is a little fatter than the other shots suggested even though.

I dig the pop-out forearm weapons.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Looks good. I'm definately getting one!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I'm really wanting this. Starscream was always my favorite Decepticon. He has a lot of character and brought a lot of his personality out in the original G1 show. ROTF brought some of that to the table in the movies. Still love it in ROTF when Megatron beat Starscream with his own severed arm after the fight with Prime in the forest. That was funny. (But he only hit him once with it that I recall. Though he did knock Screamer over, he should have hit him several more times and then more people would be talking about that.)

NOTE: in the movie, there were elements to the Decepticons that were there, hinting back to G1, but too subtle: like when the Constructicons resurrected Megatron, they used parts of one of their own they slaughtered at the bottom of the ocean to repair him (hence the one stunted arm on the "new" Megatron). Being that it is dark in the bottom of the deepest crater in the ocean, and that the scene was very brief and hard to discern, this was also lost to many in the audience that didn't "study" Michael Bay's work like I did. (There were no farting, recreational drug use, masturbation jokes, or dogs humping in this scene for another example.)
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Check it, a gallery of Voyager Mindwipe:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...allery-168727/

I think I'm gonna like that figure, I wasn't sure at the cons but this looks pretty good. And not much undercarriage bulk, although it is a little kibbly.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I agree. That figure is kind of cool. Makes me consider buying it. Hmmmm.

Someone posted a japanese video of a taken-apart LC Starscream, tampering with the electronics to get the talking gimmick to work: http://tformers.com/transformers-lea...2596/news.html

Movable jaw is wild! Why does Hasbro keep doing only 1 line per figure??? It sounds pretty decent though.