Page 372 of 593 FirstFirst ... 272322362368369370371372373374375376382422472 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 5922
    What does he say? No wait! Let me guess: "I am Starscream!" ?

I bet that's why it will say "Starscream" on his packaging, too.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

You would be wrong actually. "No one defeats Starscream!"
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Picked up movie Thrust at WM yesterday. The colorscheme helps this mold a lot, but the tiny head stuck in the cockpit makes it a fail, even with the mod. All the wings end up as backpack kibble, some of it not even locked down. It's an ok figure, but not great.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Picked up the TRU re-release of Perceptor. Looks like a cool figure. Will open it tomorrow.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    You would be wrong actually. "No one defeats Starscream!"
    Uh yeah, but I saw this movie where Optimus Prime cuts his arm off and then Megatron gives Starscream a beating with it.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

and yet he lived.

I saw a better movie once where Starscream shot off his own foot, and was still in good enough condition to kick Megatron around and assume control of the Decepticons.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I saw a better movie once where Starscream shot off his own foot, and was still in good enough condition to kick Megatron around and assume control of the Decepticons.
    And then he got zapped into ash leaving nothing but his jeweled crown behind to be crushed by his murderer.

That movie was awesome.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

I really loved that movie too!

As great as that movie was, it killed Transformers for me (as a kid).

Every episode after that stunk. They killed off all my favorite Transformers.

Everyone complains about the live action movies pushing a toy product, well that was the main purpose of the original movie.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-