Page 376 of 591 FirstFirst ... 276326366372373374375376377378379380386426476 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,760 of 5907
    I still like this. Our first Decepticon in the HA assortment.

Now we definitely need to get Hasbro to do Rampage (w. Prisoner Ron Witwicky) and Sideways (w. Isabel Lucas-looking Alice - or maybe both this figure of her, and her undisguised robot form both included as they included Mikaela and Arcee with Mudflap).

I know Sideways and Alice didn't interact in the film, but who else could you package Sideways with? Maybe the Chinese man eating rice?

Most of the other Decepticons are too large to include in the standard HA size range. I know there's Scorponok, but he doesn't transform and I'd rather not Hasbro make up some dumb form for him that wasn't in the movie.

Ravage or Soundwave are feasible for this line though. Most of the Constructicons are not, though Scrapper or Hightower might be adaptable.

If a larger size range / price point is looked at, then Ironhide from the Autobots would be the first one that should be considered.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Steve posted the HA Mudflap w/ Chromia & Agent Simmons:
    http://www.actionfigs.com/index.php?...articleid=3669

If only that face wasn't so fuglo. The body on this fig looks better than the Skids HA.

"Chromia" (blue Arcee actually) looks pretty good, surprisingly.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

So, uh, not to mince hairs, but isn't "Revenge of the Fallen Human Alliance Barricade with Frenzy" so full of oxymorons that it threatens to destroy the very fabric of space and time?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    So, uh, not to mince hairs, but isn't "Revenge of the Fallen Human Alliance Barricade with Frenzy" so full of oxymorons that it threatens to destroy the very fabric of space and time?
    Ignore the title of the line, but continue it anyway.

Ron Witwicky as Rampage's prisoner wouldn't be an "alliance" either, but it needs to be done and so few Decepticons are possible.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I got Masterpiece Skywarp at Walmart today! I was actually hoping for the ESB so seeing so many of the Skywarps was a pleasant surprise.

I also got TFA Electrostatic Soundwave at Target. Although not in G1 colors, I actually like this version better than the other TFA Soundwave.

Went to Walmart last night and was pleasantly surprised with all the stock they put out...picked up the Animated leaders Ultra Magnus and Megatron for $20 each.

Also got the Universe figures of Silverbolt, Blaster, and Blades for $11 each.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Wednesday, TF Voyager class figures will be half price at TRU, $10.99.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I saw animated Shockwave for the first time this week at a target store in Cleveland. Pretty neat figure but I didn't have the funding to pick it up.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

I had a Target 15% off any Transformers/GI Joe/Star Wars purchase lying around so I finally used it on ROTF Leader Class Prime and Transformers Animated Skywarp (which I had not seen at retail until now).

I already own two versions of that TFA Voyager seeker mold with Starscream and Sunstorm but Skywarp's deco is better than either of them. The colors are bright and the metallic painted sections really look sharp.

I think I just want to buy toys.

Today and this Christmas season I've been tempted to buy the RPMs and a complete set of Legends figures.

As to Legends, I think they make:

Optimus Prime
    Jetfire (do they make him in Legends???)
    Ironhide (but he's red, isn't he? Do they make him in black that small?)
    SideSwipe
    BumbleBee
    2nd Mudflap
    2nd Skids
    Do they even make Ratchet???

The Fallen
    Megatron
    Starscream
    Do they make Sideways as a Legends?
    I'd want more Decepticon Legends but I don't think there are, are there?
    Wait - they make Grindor as a Legends, right?
    Do they make Brawl, or Barricade? What about any of the Constructicons?

I guess I want them so I can have Transformers I can keep in a box and play with. As you know, I take extremely protective care over my regular line TFs and barely mess with them for fear of not keeping them absolutely MINT (though loose).

Anyway, I think I just want TFs to buy.

I haven't pulled the trigger yet. I have enough stuff! But both lines (RPMs and Legends) would be purchased together I'd think.