Page 381 of 588 FirstFirst ... 281331371377378379380381382383384385391431481 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,810 of 5874
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Leader Class Bumblebee????
    Yeah, that is crazy town. They are certifiable, especially after the faceplant that was the Supreme version. What I love most about the leaked pic is the shoulders are coming apart, and the back still has roof kibble. Sometimes it feels like they have no sense of priorities on this line.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Yeah, that is crazy town. They are certifiable, especially after the faceplant that was the Supreme version. What I love most about the leaked pic is the shoulders are coming apart, and the back still has roof kibble. Sometimes it feels like they have no sense of priorities on this line.
    Thankfully, the movie line could collapse under the weight of Devestator's balls for all i care. WHERE are my Classics?!? And why can't I have my Animated Omega Supreme?
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Classics probably around the end of the year.

Not enough belief at Hasbro that the market will support TF:A Omega Supreme.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Classics probably around the end of the year.

Not enough belief at Hasbro that the market will support TF:A Omega Supreme.
    I love you JT, but those were rhetorical questions. My REAL questions are things like, "What is keeping Hasbro from making a Red Alert version of the Side/Streaker Classics mold?" and "Why is gravity so weak when compared to the nuclear and electrical forces present in an atom?"

Forces between subatomic particles are greater due to the scaling of the model within the larger universe, as well as scaled to each other.

Hasbro is dumb, would be the answer to your first question.

Forces between subatomic particles are greater due to the scaling of the model within the larger universe, as well as scaled to each other.

Hasbro is dumb, would be the answer to your first question.
    Actually, gravity is considered one of the four forces, but is described as too weak to actually affect the bonds of subatomic particles. We have a physicist on set of the BIG BANG THEORY and we discuss these topics at length. He has not yet, however, satisfied my need to understand why this is, if we are to assume that all four forces were born with the creation of the universe, especially since the other three are so close to being equal in strength with one another.

Transformers rule! (to keep this on topic...)

I couldn't even comment further after typing out "Leader Class Bumblebee???". That's how much of a faceplant that was/is.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I hope this isn't happening when we still don't have a LC Blackout!
    Dude, we're probably not going to ever see a leader class Blackout. I hope I am wrong, but the odds are not in our favor.

This leader class for Bee is the 5th leader mold...just remember, the 4th is Leader Starscream, and he is going to be one awesome toy.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    Dude, we're probably not going to ever see a leader class Blackout. I hope I am wrong, but the odds are not in our favor.

This leader class for Bee is the 5th leader mold...just remember, the 4th is Leader Starscream, and he is going to be one awesome toy.
    Eighth if you count the first movie's Brawl, Prime, and Megs.

Leader Class by MOLDS - not repaints:

1) Optimus Prime 1
    2) Megatron 1
    3) Brawl
    4) Optimus Prime 2
    5) Megatron 2
    6) Jetfire
    7) Starscream
    8) Bumblebee

Autobots = 4
    Decepticons = 4

That's why they're making another Autobot I guess.

But Autobots are not that big for Leader Class toys.

From the movies there are still not:

a good Blackout / Grindor
    a good Scrapper or Hightower

- all Decepticons.

If they want to do a big Autobot - make a Human Alliance Ironhide to the correct scale and include Major Lennox.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.