Page 382 of 582 FirstFirst ... 282332372378379380381382383384385386392432482 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 5814
    I just watched the trailer for the upcoming War for Cybertron video game. It was probably just a mashup of cut scenes that I saw but those 2 minutes or so were greater than both TF films. I'm sold on the game! I'm sure Tycho will be as well.

Btw, Tycho, I think I may have that Legends Jetfire for you.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I just watched the trailer for the upcoming War for Cybertron video game. It was probably just a mashup of cut scenes that I saw but those 2 minutes or so were greater than both TF films. I'm sold on the game! I'm sure Tycho will be as well.

Btw, Tycho, I think I may have that Legends Jetfire for you.
    Fig - could not agree with you more. Even more exciting, there apparently will be a toyline to support the video game.

Wait, that doesn't make sense. Why would they have a toyline to support a video game? Must be something else they are supporting. I wonder what it could be...?

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...me-toy-168986/
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Toys for toys' sake, that'd be nice.

Anyway, the trailer looked cool enough that I put it in the TFV news. The backgrounds seem very monotonous though, which has always been a problem conveying Cybertron, it ends up looking like a gray room with metal floor and spires. And Trypticon, really?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Toys for toys' sake, that'd be nice.

Anyway, the trailer looked cool enough that I put it in the TFV news. The backgrounds seem very monotonous though, which has always been a problem conveying Cybertron, it ends up looking like a gray room with metal floor and spires. And Trypticon, really?
    Keep your Trypticon bashing to yourself! That was my favorite part! And I agree with what you say about Cybertron, but I kind of love the fact that the surface of the planet transforms as the characters interact with it. That's really slick.

And I sincerely doubt there are toys just for toy's sake. We still don't know what Hasbro has planned for the Transformers series on Discovery...
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

If this is how we can get an Omega Supreme, I'm all for it!

I got Human Alliance Barricade w. Frenzy at Wal-Mart tonight.

Awesomeness!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Hmm...I may need to pay a visit to WM soon. Barricade would be my first HA TF and if I get him, I may as well get HA Bumblebee as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I got Human Alliance Barricade w. Frenzy at Wal-Mart tonight.

Awesomeness!

Hopefully it won't be long until they start showing up here now. I am excited to get it.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

That was the first time I saw it. The package was crunched in on one side, but who cares? I open all my Transformers.

I will transform Barricade ONCE - as I want to display him in robot mode fighting HA Bumblebee and have Frenzy chasing Megan Fox

"Do robots dream of electric women?"
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I've noticed that Target has raised the prices on Movie deluxes back to $13.