Page 395 of 581 FirstFirst ... 295345385391392393394395396397398399405445495 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 5806
    does anyone know if there is a website that has scans of all the instructions for various transformers throughout the years. i have a few that I have lost instructions too.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    does anyone know if there is a website that has scans of all the instructions for various transformers throughout the years. i have a few that I have lost instructions too.
    I don't know of a single site that has them, but there are a few resources with them:
    Mixed: http://www.unicron.com/tfitem/itemim...lineName=Movie
    G1: http://www.botchthecrab.com/archive/instructions/
    Beast Era: http://www.botcollector.com/2KGuide.htm
    some newer stuff will be found under "T" for "Transformers - *Product Name*": http://www.hasbro.com/customer-servi...structions.cfm
    Mixed: http://tfwiki.net/~fortmax/instructions/index.html
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Really? I think his bot mode looks kinda wacky with all that kibble flying around, while the truck looks slick. Glad you dig the fig though. And remember, you can stow the guns in the kibble, there's a little tab on each major kibble that corresponds to the guns.
    I don't mind the kibble on him. The kibble on ROTF Soundwave, however...argh...even at a clearance price I rather regret buying that NEST 2 pack. BB is okay but I should've just bought cannon BB.

Seeing as how no one has really commented on Cybertron Ratchet yet, aside from how available he is compared to Arcee, he is a great disappointment. Alt mode was a good concept but horrible in its execution and has the worst underside I've seen in quite some time. The front "hood" of the vehicle is an especially egregious violation as it's just a thin veneer of plastic. In robot mode, Ratchet's elbow joints are awkwardly connected. Also the EMP generators aren't compatible with regular Ratchet's hands (I think)
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

I'm looking at purchasing Mindwipe next. I've already passed on him enough times already.

The top of the plane looks great but just how bad is the kibble on the underside?

Mindwipe actually tempts me too, but I don't buy all of them. Besides I want two (2) Leader Class Starscreams when they come out. I'll save my TF money for those. (And I might get Voyager Seaspray as well as the Legends Class tank to put aboard him - maybe).

What else? HA Mudflap with Simmons.

And I'd like one more Legends class motorcycle to be made in blue.

I think that's it. But of course, my wishlist includes a Voyager or Leader Class Bonecrusher and a Leader Class Blackout / Grindor.

Dude! Seriously! Helicopters are cool. A LC chopper would sell. It doesn't matter if the character(s) never had any speaking lines or whatever.

Anyway, don't forget FigrinBran's question about Mindwipe's kibble above. I don't know the answer.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I don't mind the kibble on him. The kibble on ROTF Soundwave, however...argh...even at a clearance price I rather regret buying that NEST 2 pack. BB is okay but I should've just bought cannon BB.
    That's why I didn't bother at clearance. I don't want to pay $7 plus $13 for this dog of a set just to get red Ravage and a NEST patch.

Seeing as how no one has really commented on Cybertron Ratchet yet, aside from how available he is compared to Arcee, he is a great disappointment. Alt mode was a good concept but horrible in its execution and has the worst underside I've seen in quite some time. The front "hood" of the vehicle is an especially egregious violation as it's just a thin veneer of plastic. In robot mode, Ratchet's elbow joints are awkwardly connected. Also the EMP generators aren't compatible with regular Ratchet's hands (I think)
    Good to know. I think this confirms my suspicions, it's why I didn't buy him in the first place, it looked "off" somehow. I think Hasbro shouldn't have even-packed him in the case. Or they should have held off releasing him until Rodimus Minor was coming out too.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I'm looking at purchasing Mindwipe next. I've already passed on him enough times already.

The top of the plane looks great but just how bad is the kibble on the underside?
    Mindwipe is quite cool. No amazing gimmicks, just a solid figure.

The underside of the plane is visually just a tangle of parts, but the great thing is they don't hang down UNDER the line of the plane, it's all contained. I'll try to remember to transform it back and take a picture of that later today.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Mindwipe actually tempts me too, but I don't buy all of them. Besides I want two (2) Leader Class Starscreams when they come out. I'll save my TF money for those. (And I might get Voyager Seaspray as well as the Legends Class tank to put aboard him - maybe).
    Mindwipe is cool, worth getting. It's going to be a while before we get more new figs, so I think $20 is a good spend for the lean times. Plus, it works with the $8 basic Skystalker you could also buy.

What else? HA Mudflap with Simmons.
    That is out now.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Alright, since the Target sale ends this Saturday, I decided to pull the trigger on Mindwipe. I saw HA Barricade as well but due to limited funds from picking up some Cobra Island 7 packs earlier, I had to go with Mindwipe.

Mindwipe is a good choice. Barricade is cool too, but not on sale so it's not like you're stuck in a timeframe situation there.

Not sure if anyone needs it, but Amazon has the Matrix of Leadership DVD set on sale for $88. I had waited until now to get it as a replacement for the Rhino sets which I never liked the sound on.

Thanks Maradona!

I have been looking for a complete set for years, picked up 5 of the 6 sets with the silver boxes, but never got season 4. And what a great price. I'll resell my other sets.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-