Page 396 of 595 FirstFirst ... 296346386392393394395396397398399400406446496 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 5944
    Man, I hate the unadvertised sales at TRU. Yesterday they had all transformers 50% off according to my e-mail.

Quote Originally Posted by clone157 View Post
    Man, I hate the unadvertised sales at TRU. Yesterday they had all transformers 50% off according to my e-mail.
    It was buy 1, get 1 half off, so really not that impressive a deal.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The stress marks on my TFA Arcee are getting much worse, despite the fact that I haven't been handling her that much.

I guess it's time to take the swords out of her hands.

The problem is the swords going in and out of her hands. If you leave them there, they won't cause more stressing so long as you don't bump or rotate them in her hands. They're a close, awkward fit but they do fit. It's the removing and inserting process that doesn't fit. The problem is that she really is quite a nifty figure holding those swords.

Oh, also, my second one confirmed what I feared, the thumbs are stressed in alt mode holding onto those pegs, the left thumb on mine was stressed a little when I opened her, before even transforming her. They really should have gone with rubbery hands.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    The problem is the swords going in and out of her hands. If you leave them there, they won't cause more stressing so long as you don't bump or rotate them in her hands. They're a close, awkward fit but they do fit. It's the removing and inserting process that doesn't fit. The problem is that she really is quite a nifty figure holding those swords.

Oh, also, my second one confirmed what I feared, the thumbs are stressed in alt mode holding onto those pegs, the left thumb on mine was stressed a little when I opened her, before even transforming her. They really should have gone with rubbery hands.
    Rubbery hands or else the tried and true fist with peghole.

I haven't removed the swords from Arcee's hands for weeks now so in theory, it should not have stressed so much.

Btw, I'm really enjoying Mindwipe. I'm not even sure if the scales are proper to one another but I have him and Universe Powerglide dogfighting.

Has anyone here found HA Mudflap w. Simmons?

When is LC Starscream due out?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I haven't opened my Arcee yet, due to what I am hearing about the problems with the hands and thumbs. I am going to open her though, she is a really cool toy (a friend of mine had his at his house opened, so I got to try her out). If I could find an extra one I would buy one so I can have one on card.

And FB, you are right about Mindwipe. He is an awesome voyager. He is rivaling Bludgeon as my favorite in that series.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Rubbery hands or else the tried and true fist with peghole.
    Fist with peghole wouldn't work because they want a feminine design, the slender hands are important for that look.

I haven't removed the swords from Arcee's hands for weeks now so in theory, it should not have stressed so much.
    Hmm, not good at all then. I transformed mine last night and put in her swords, you could be right, they were awkward. If so, maybe shaving the handles of the swords down by a hair might help, but I fear they might make them too loose for her to hold.

Btw, I'm really enjoying Mindwipe. I'm not even sure if the scales are proper to one another but I have him and Universe Powerglide dogfighting.
    Cool, glad to hear it.

I'm also having fun with Mindwipe, mostly palling around with Skystalker.

Well, I brought out TFA Blackarachnia for comparison and it looks like her hands are of a much sturdier plastic than Arcee's.

Could it be that with TFA nearing the end of the road, they decided to just use a lower grade of plastic? And that might explain why TFA Cybertron Ratchet's design was so poorly executed.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    I haven't opened my Arcee yet, due to what I am hearing about the problems with the hands and thumbs. I am going to open her though, she is a really cool toy (a friend of mine had his at his house opened, so I got to try her out). If I could find an extra one I would buy one so I can have one on card.

And FB, you are right about Mindwipe. He is an awesome voyager. He is rivaling Bludgeon as my favorite in that series.
    Heels, just be extra careful with Arcee. I'm afraid that most, if not all of us that have her need to go the Tycho route and only transform her once or twice. Most likely you'll want to display her in bot mode holding the swords as that looks really awesome.

I like Bludgeon's bot mode more than Mindwipe's but Mindwipe's pseudo F 117 alt mode is awesome!