Page 407 of 585 FirstFirst ... 307357397403404405406407408409410411417457507 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 5850
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Yes, I think Transformers needs to have more modern writing:

SideSwipe should have a drinking problem.

Arcee should be divorcing Springer and hiring a lawyer to take him through the carwash.

Because The Ark crashed, Optimus Prime should be put on probation and have his starship license suspended.

The Junkions should quit analog and become Born-Again-HD-Satellite-Followers.

Megatron should fess up and admit he doesn't really care about Universal Domination but all he's really been after is a controlling monopoly over the Energon Processing business.
    That made me chuckle.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

I just put up all 4 of my Classics-mold Seekers together. Dirge will be out in a few waves, the official Hasbro pics have surfaced of him, Red Alert, WFC Soundwave & Megs, and Blurrift:
    http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...umber=HT98452D
    Dirge is the Gentei mold with a new deco, much more G1 and no chrome. Looks good, now we just need Thundercracker and we're set!

Anyway, so my 4 Seekers are together, and it's a handsome crew. I forgot how troublesome it is to stand this mold though, the heel design really messes it up. I hate to say it, but Starscream v1 is the weakest effort in the bunch, that milky gray plastic does him no favors. And worst of all, both revisists of him aren't that great, the Japanese one is boring and expensive, the Universe 2.0 version is blinding. I hate to say it, but I think this mold is never gonna be done as Starscream right. Also, it's going to be weird having only Ramjet have different weapons, Dirge has the standard missiles and launchers, and Thundercracker darn well BETTER have the same ones! Thrust is the classiest of the 4 I have, they did a nice job and the colors flow excellently, there are no dull or bright plastics, everything feels balanced. Skywarp's purple is the loudest color of the group, but his black and silver look the sharpest and this is carried onto the face which makes such a difference against Starscream especially. Screamer's bot mode wings look the best, while Ramjet's stand out as the most unique. Skywarp's hips are still the loosest joints of the group. In terms of vehicle mode, Starscream is the best-looking, Thrust the most unique, and Ramjet the most interesting but also the one with the color mismatch problems.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Dirge is the Gentei mold with a new deco, much more G1 and no chrome. Looks good, now we just need Thundercracker and we're set!
    I'm so ticked I dropped the ball on Skywarp. They clearenced those Ultra Magnus/Skywarp at the target near me for 12 bucks a year ago. I always meant to pick one up but didn't. Now, the sets are going for 100 dollars on ebay and a loose Skywarp alone went for 84 dollars.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

The Transformers need (a)

Leader Class Decepticon Helicopter (Blackout or Grindor)

Human Alliance Decepticons (Rampage, Sideways, Scrapper are all good candidates for the scale) - and they can rename the series Human Nemesis! How about that?

Scout Size BumbleBee and SideSwipe, maybe Barricade and Sideways, to go with the downscaling of Ratchet and Ironhide to Deluxe Size.

I will let Aaron Archer and Andy Epenshade know under no uncertain terms - maybe several times a day!

I will definitely make a call for these in the Hasbro pannel so I can collect support from the rest of the fans.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    I'm so ticked I dropped the ball on Skywarp. They clearenced those Ultra Magnus/Skywarp at the target near me for 12 bucks a year ago. I always meant to pick one up but didn't. Now, the sets are going for 100 dollars on ebay and a loose Skywarp alone went for 84 dollars.
    A HUNDRED BUCKS?!? Geez, I picked it up for I think $12 or even $5. And it's a very nice use of this mold, a good deco on Skywarp. UM is a dud though. Shocking to hear it's going for that much. Good luck tracking one down.

Tycho, Andy Espenshade hasn't worked for Hasbro for 3 years now, he works for Jergens/Curel (they make hand lotion) after a couple years at EA Sports.

I suggest talking to Brian Wilk, he now works on the TF design team and you and he know each other from when he worked on the SW team up until last year and you'd bother them with crazy pie-in-the-sky ideas.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

A HUNDRED BUCKS?!? Geez, I picked it up for I think $12 or even $5. And it's a very nice use of this mold, a good deco on Skywarp. UM is a dud though. Shocking to hear it's going for that much. Good luck tracking one down.

Tycho, Andy Espenshade hasn't worked for Hasbro for 3 years now, he works for Jergens/Curel (they make hand lotion) after a couple years at EA Sports.

I suggest talking to Brian Wilk, he now works on the TF design team and you and he know each other from when he worked on the SW team up until last year and you'd bother them with crazy pie-in-the-sky ideas.
    Magnus continues to be in demand because of the fansproject armor. Kind of like how the cost of Universe Hardhead went up when they announced the headmaster add-on set.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

I didn't know he worked with EA Sports! I could have asked him to make it so the Padres win the World Series on their every MLB game!

Jergens huh? I am fond of their products that go along with me looking at other websites I frequently visit online

Oh yeah! Like I once had this idea for a 1:1 scale giant transforming aircraft carrier that Starscream could land on and when it turned into a robot it would be 14 feet tall and it would also be a triple-changer modeled after the G1 Broadside and when he became a fighter jet, kids could actually fly in him (sort of) because he'd have a gasoline powered engine like a go-cart and you didn't know this but when I was a kid my friend Charlie had a dad who was an engineer and he built him this gasoline powered go-cart and this is relevant because my friend Charlie was once a lot younger and he liked Transformers back in that day, too so I should probably tell Brian Wilk about Charilie because I just told you and you seemed so interested that you read this entirely long paragraph that is actually just one huge run-on sentence and I know that as an author I shouldn't write run-on sentences but it is amusing me that if you've read it this far it is serving its purpose for annoying you because you said I bother people which implies I can be annoying but you shoud be glad that I am making this post because it just proves that it is true or that I am completely insane which comes from sniffing Mouse Droids since I sniff so many Mouse Droids and you know that I don't use drugs but that these are Hasbro Mouse Droids like the ones that came packaged with R4-M9 which prompted that whole huge thread on SSG about sniffing the Mouse Droids and making everyone crazy like me.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

JT, did you pass on Acid Storm, or do you just not display him with the Seekers?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Grimlock is up for pre-order with free shipping. I'm thinking I'll order him, and not have to deal with Comic-Con lines or driving from TRU to TRU.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=3870072

Is $59.99 what he's going to be in store, or do we know yet?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Magnus continues to be in demand because of the fansproject armor. Kind of like how the cost of Universe Hardhead went up when they announced the headmaster add-on set.
    Ah. How sad then, that set was pretty much only wanted for the Skywarp figure when it came out, now they're both insanely overpriced.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    JT, did you pass on Acid Storm, or do you just not display him with the Seekers?
    I bought Acid Storm to mail to a buddy, and was glad I wasn't keeping that figure once I had it in-hand. It wasn't something that fit with my tastes (that's a nice way of saying "I think it sucks", right? ).