Page 413 of 578 FirstFirst ... 313363403409410411412413414415416417423463513 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,130 of 5779
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Best. Toy. EVER!

Transformation is far more like the classic Grimlock than other Masterpieces have been. Basically the same transformation, with a couple of extra steps on the tail/robot legs. I could do without the light-up feature, but it's nice enough. Poseability is incredible.

I actually now wish I'd gotten Masterpiece Skywarp. Ah well. It looks like some of them on eBay are actually cheaper than they were in-store. I might get him, after all.
    Well, Chux - the light up feature probably won't last long. The wire connecting the fist to the battery compartment gets yanked a lot during transformation and came loose on mine. I need a sodering iron to get it reconnected. *grumble, grumble*
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

A friend up in WA got TFA Rodimus for me so I don't have to search everywhere for him like I did for TFA Arcee.

However, I still need to find MP Grimlock and I'm definitely regretting not purchasing him at SDCC. Something tells me now that my local TRUs may not get very many of him.

I can keep my eyes open, figgy, but I can't buy anything that big until next month. Circumstances beyond my control have made August a somewhat cash-strapped month, and it certainly doesn't help that I got Grimlock and several other toys earlier in the month for myself.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Don't worry about it, Chux. I'll get Grimlock somehow.

I'll keep an eye out for Grimlock for you too, Figrin.

In other news, here's the majority of my collection inspired by the Awesome Mr. Michael Bay who made my dreams of a live-action Transformers movie come true!

Thank you Mr. Bay!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1020213.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	73.3 KB 
ID:	23500   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1020212.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	65.4 KB 
ID:	23501   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1020210.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	73.9 KB 
ID:	23502   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1020214.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	84.0 KB 
ID:	23503  
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

And to join the pictures above, here are some more from ROTF.

Not pictured are my Alternators, my RPMs, and most of my Legends, as well as the Ice Cream Truck combiner Mudflap / Skids pursuing Sideways, along with the Arcee Triplets.

Name:	P1020217.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	84.9 KB 
ID:	23504   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1020218.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	97.3 KB 
ID:	23505   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1020219.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	23506   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1020216.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	69.3 KB 
ID:	23507   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1020215.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	23508  

BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Oh - here are my RPMs!

Name:	P1010227.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	39.3 KB 
ID:	23509  

I know it's old, but somehow I missed it. Where was the Masterpiece Megatron from and when was it released?
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

A couple of years ago, and not in the US. The new laws that cover toy guns prevented him from being sold unless someone (individual or small vendor) had it shipped from Japan. As I understand it, any that were actually shipped directly from Japan had to be opened and have part of the figure painted orange so as to never be confused with a giant Walther P-38. The one I got at Comic-Con, well, I never asked how the guy got a few of them here unaltered.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

My Megatron is unaltered, as well.

The owner of my comic book shop (the one I took you to Chuxter) is an ex-Navy guy who must have been stationed in Japan. He loves all things Japanese, like his wife and ex-wife, and half-Japanese daughter. With family in Japan and a love for the country, I suspect he makes trips and has close family and friends help him get things like unaltered Megatrons. He's had quite a few of those MPs in the past, but I think something like 20 or more of them sold through.

He's carrying Grimlock right now. I don't know how much he's asking for him either.

I paid $115 after tax for Megatron, but I believe he may have discounted the figure for me. However, my Japanese edition MP Starscream (which I intentionally opted for over the traditional colors that I bought for Chuxter and Figrin I think - as that was what they desired) was also around $100 (from Hobbylink Japan based on a recommendation from JediTricks if I recall).

Anyway, to this day, MP Optimus Prime remains my favorite Transformer of all time and Chux here got him for me. (Thank you!)