Page 424 of 591 FirstFirst ... 324374414420421422423424425426427428434474524 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,240 of 5909
    Right on! I still don't transform him much, he's so cool in alt mode, that's a rarity for me - I usually display in alt mode because I have to, not because I want to.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Got Blurr yesterday. He is awesome. I like this mold much for on Blurr than on Drift. It's kinda interesting, though, that the packaging mentions the blasters becoming a stand for his sniper rifle, but the instructions don't. (It's pretty easy to figure out, though I'm not sure which direction Hasbro had in mind for the blasters to point.)

There was no Dirge there, but, at the same Target today, I found him. Haven't opened him up yet, though.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Since finding Blurr and Dirge in early October, I haven't seen them since.

Plenty of Darkmounts on the pegs though.

TFW2005 showed images of the new Kup figure (Deluxe?)

Crap. I might go retro - at least for G1's "Next Generation."

I'll need to get a Deluxe Hot Rod, that cool modernized Blurr, and then eventually Kup.

Ultra Magnus would need to be Leader Class, as would Cyclonus and Galvatron. I think there was a Scourge that was Voyager.

Then I'd like a Leader Class Springer triple-changer. They also made a good modernized Arcee I think. Else it was a custom I saw through TFW - or even a Japanese-only release toy by Takara-Tomy.

To flesh out the Decepticons, I suppose I'd get extra Deluxe and Voyager movie Constructicons, and Deluxe Soundwave and Legends Ravage again.

Double-crap. You see what happens? I don't need this stuff! :angry:

It all starts because I like that Kup figure. Oh - and Masterpiece Rodimus Prime (even though I really disliked the character and could imagine him being voiced by Keanau Reeves).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    TFW2005 showed images of the new Kup figure (Deluxe?)

Crap. I might go retro - at least for G1's "Next Generation."

I'll need to get a Deluxe Hot Rod, that cool modernized Blurr, and then eventually Kup.

Ultra Magnus would need to be Leader Class, as would Cyclonus and Galvatron. I think there was a Scourge that was Voyager.

Then I'd like a Leader Class Springer triple-changer. They also made a good modernized Arcee I think. Else it was a custom I saw through TFW - or even a Japanese-only release toy by Takara-Tomy.

To flesh out the Decepticons, I suppose I'd get extra Deluxe and Voyager movie Constructicons, and Deluxe Soundwave and Legends Ravage again.

Double-crap. You see what happens? I don't need this stuff! :angry:

It all starts because I like that Kup figure. Oh - and Masterpiece Rodimus Prime (even though I really disliked the character and could imagine him being voiced by Keanau Reeves).
    Kup is a deluxe. There are several Arcee customs that are offered as third party figures, but so far the quality has been sub par. There was a crappy Galvatron deluxe and a really cool Cyclonus deluxe and a neat looking Scourge deluxe coming soon. No Springer in the mix.

Ultra Magnus was released in a two pack a few years ago with Skywarp as a white recolor of Classics Voyager Optimus Prime. A Third Party vendor created a trailer that turned into armor that turned it into a really stellar figure.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...09&mode=retail
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

I've always wanted to get my hands on that third party Magnus figure but the price is overwhelming.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    I've always wanted to get my hands on that third party Magnus figure but the price is overwhelming.
    It's worth the expense, high as it is.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

My TRU had Masterpiece Grimlock today. I thought about it and how I like everything scaled and just couldn't pull the trigger.

MP Grimlock would require:

Scout Class Hot Rod, Kup, Blurr, Arcee, probably.

Voyager Galvatron, Cyclonus, Scourge, Rodimus, etc would all work.

The Constructicons would mostly have to be Deluxe figures.

What I realized is that I just wanted to buy toys. But I left well enough alone.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Tycho, with only a few exceptions, the Classics/Universe/Generations line has been absolutely amazing. As for Arcee, I'd recommend the Animated version, though she was pretty tough to find everywhere but the IE.

I think Hot Rod is being re-released with Cyclonus soon.

And I opened Dirge. Aside from a serious paint chip on his chest (which was not visible in the package), he's as awesome as I expect a Seeker to be. I need Thundercracker and Sunstorm and that purple dude and my collection will be complete. (Did the purple dude ever get a name? Rainstorm, maybe, since that trio seems to have a fetish for names with "Storm" in them.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Registered
    Northern Virginia, in toy hell. Nothing good here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Kup is a deluxe. There are several Arcee customs that are offered as third party figures, but so far the quality has been sub par. There was a crappy Galvatron deluxe and a really cool Cyclonus deluxe and a neat looking Scourge deluxe coming soon. No Springer in the mix.

Ultra Magnus was released in a two pack a few years ago with Skywarp as a white recolor of Classics Voyager Optimus Prime. A Third Party vendor created a trailer that turned into armor that turned it into a really stellar figure.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...09&mode=retail
    I will echo the sentiment about the 3rd Party Arcee figures. Stay CLEAR away from the Impossible Toys one. It's absolute garbage. I wasted a lot of money on that.

For "Springer", Fansproject made a "Warbot" that pretty much IS Springer, 3rd party again but it's damn nice. http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...13&mode=retail

Triple-Changer and everything.