Page 425 of 581 FirstFirst ... 325375415421422423424425426427428429435475525 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 5810
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCollector View Post
    I will echo the sentiment about the 3rd Party Arcee figures. Stay CLEAR away from the Impossible Toys one. It's absolute garbage. I wasted a lot of money on that.

For "Springer", Fansproject made a "Warbot" that pretty much IS Springer, 3rd party again but it's damn nice. http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...13&mode=retail

Triple-Changer and everything.
    I agree with AFCollector. I actually sent my IT Arcee back. Cost me $15 in shipping and restocking fees, but it was better than the $75 hole.

I also bought the Warbot Defender. It's a very, very good figure. A little overly complicated for my tastes in the transformation, and I could do without the diecast, but every mode is solid and the figure is pretty well articulated. He can even pull his sidearms from their holsters on his legs.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Still haven't sen Banzai-Tron, but I ordered him from HTS with the promo code.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    Don't know any of you guys care about restaurant toys when it comes to Transformers, but just a heads up in case you do. The next McDonalds Happy Meal promo is Hello Kitty (for girls) and Transformers (for boys). They just started a Mega Mind Happy Meal promo on Friday (October 29th) and there are 8 of those toys, so you probably got about 4 weeks till the Transformers promo starts.
    Pictures of the Megatron and Optimus Prime figures from this Happy Meal set are out now. If my math is correct these should start showing up at McDonalds on Black Friday. Below is the list of figures supposedly in the set.

• Optimus Prime
    • Megatron
    • Bumblebee
    • Starscream
    • Ironhide
    • Grindor/Blackout
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Transformers McDonalds.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	23869   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Optimus Prime.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	4.1 KB 
ID:	23874   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Megatron.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	4.9 KB 
ID:	23875  
    Last edited by Lord Malakite; 11-18-2010 at 01:11 PM.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Any idea if those are movie or Prime? I haven't seen enough of Megatron from Prime to be able to tell for sure, and Optimus looks the same in both.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Any idea if those are movie or Prime? I haven't seen enough of Megatron from Prime to be able to tell for sure, and Optimus looks the same in both.
    Hard to say. The McDonalds site is simply promoting these (thus far in the "upcoming" toys section) generically as just "Transformers". All of the discussions I've seen at this point on TF websites also appear to be stumped at this point. Did find some poor quality pics of Megatron/Optimus and the other characters though while searching. Below are the poor quality pictures of the remaining figures (I'll edit my above post to include the poor quality Megatron and Optimus pictures).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Starscream.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	4.8 KB 
ID:	23870   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ironhide.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	2.9 KB 
ID:	23871   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Grindor Blackout.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	3.8 KB 
ID:	23872   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bumblebee.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	4.2 KB 
ID:	23873  
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces

Starscream definitely looks movie to me; Prime's Starscream is far more streamlined and looks a lot like the Animated version. (This using a character's name for a new series and universe is getting confusing!)

Seems odd that Hasbro has no Prime figure plans for the immediate future, will most likely roll the GIJoe: Renegades figures (also not until next year) into the Pursuit of Cobra line, and has a McDonald's promotion with movie figures in an off year... when the shows start next week! Haven't they heard that cartoons are usually watched by kids, and kids expect Santa to bring them toys based on their favorite cartoons?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Starscream definitely looks movie to me; Prime's Starscream is far more streamlined and looks a lot like the Animated version. (This using a character's name for a new series and universe is getting confusing!)
    Honestly no way to tell at this point. You could be right and they are based on the movies. Then again... They could be based on Prime and you may have a weird situation going on with Starscream like what happened with the Russ Cargill toy (from "The Simpsons Movie" kids meal promo from Burger King a few years back).

What time and channel does the new transformers air?
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Anyone want the Hot Rod vs Cyclonus set, but isn't interested in the comic book? I'd like to get the comic, which is an "off-camera" scene from the 1986 movie pitting the two against one another, but have no interest in getting the figures again.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

If I find it and pick it up, you can have the comic Chux. I've been contemplating that set because I never got Hot Rod.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-