Page 429 of 581 FirstFirst ... 329379419425426427428429430431432433439479529 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,290 of 5801
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    You misunderstand, we're talking about both deluxes and voyagers being shrunken from previous iterations to save on costs.
    I'm confused now. I don't know what we were talking about.

However, if they're shrinking figures, why not make a Scout Class BumbleBee like I want, already?

(and SideSwipe, the Ferrari, and other normally Deluxe-size Autobots and Decepticons).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I bought Thunderwing and Cybertron Cliffjumper at Target today. Didn't really feel like getting Skullgrin.

Truth is, if they hadn't slapped the Skullgrin name a new head, I would've probably passed, too. I always had a soft spot for the big berzerker for some reason.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Saw "Reveal the Shield" stuff today finally, at a K-Mart in Temecula, CA. They had the Mind-whatever dude and the movie Outback. Unfortunately, none of the ones I wanted, which sucked extra due to a pretty nice sale they have on now.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

And I saw Jazz at another K-Mart. I passed; the sale isn't worth it if you only want one figure, and their prices suck.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Just picked up Blurr. Does anyone else think that this mold would have worked better as an Arcee?

Can someone help identify this transformer? I came across it and I have no idea who he is. I can't remember.....is it cyclonus? no...who could it be?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	transformerunknown.JPG 
Views:	36 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	23916  
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Its Megatron from the Cybertron series.

Although he might have been res-erected as Galvatron in that series.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Thanks a lot for the information!! I still can't find another picture that matches him on the web. I don't get it. Can someone post a link to a website that has a picture for this figure? I would greatly appreciate it. I would like year made and more detailed information.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Registered
    Northern Virginia, in toy hell. Nothing good here.
    http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Megatron_%28Armada%29/toys

Check down at "Energon", that looks like the one you posted to me.