Page 440 of 565 FirstFirst ... 340390430436437438439440441442443444450490540 ... LastLast
Results 4,391 to 4,400 of 5648
    Has anyone seen any New prime episodes lately? I set it up to tape them all but haven't seen one in weeks.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

I just ordered Thundercracker and Wheeljack from HTS. I didn't want to risk not ever seeing them at retail!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    Has anyone seen any New prime episodes lately? I set it up to tape them all but haven't seen one in weeks.
    If you're taping it with a VCR, then you need to change it to the new Saturday timeslot. If you're DVRing it, I cannot imagine why it's not there, an ep aired last Saturday and another is coming this saturday. Before the April 9th ep, the last ep was March 11th.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I just ordered Thundercracker and Wheeljack from HTS. I didn't want to risk not ever seeing them at retail!
    Gah! Why does this come up NOW when I'm at my brokest?!? Oh well, I scraped it together like a chump, with DISC10 I got it down to $14.76 per figure (I also ordered Scourge), that's a bit of peace of mind in the "never finding them" department (of course, there's still the "defective Hasbro product" department to get through). Now to track down Wreck-Gar and then continue grousing about Rumble and Windcharger.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    If you're taping it with a VCR, then you need to change it to the new Saturday timeslot. If you're DVRing it, I cannot imagine why it's not there, an ep aired last Saturday and another is coming this saturday. Before the April 9th ep, the last ep was March 11th.
    Thanks. I was DVR'ing it but it appears that the machine has cancelled taping all episodes. Not removing it from my series, but deciding not to record it. I hate Buckeye Cablesystem.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Trusting computers is a dangerous game. Still, I can't imagine going back to doing it the way we did with VCRs.

You guys voting in the Transformers.com hall of fame voting? I know we didn't get our prelim level votes in, but it's currently between Jazz, Grimlock, Waspinator, Shockwave, and... Erector, a gag vote based on name alone. It's one vote per person per day for the next week.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The fact that Grimlock didn't make it in last year tells me the "Hall of Fame" is irrelevant. Sorta like Black Sabbath not getting into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame for years, despite essentially inventing heavy metal.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Registered
    Northern Virginia, in toy hell. Nothing good here.
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    You guys voting in the Transformers.com hall of fame voting? I know we didn't get our prelim level votes in, but it's currently between Jazz, Grimlock, Waspinator, Shockwave, and... Erector, a gag vote based on name alone. It's one vote per person per day for the next week.
    Yeah I was very disappointed in the appearance of "Erector" (whoever the hell that is) and the response he got from the fanbase. I made sure to vote for Grimlock, though Jazz and Shockwave both would be great additions. Most of my fellow Transfans also tossed in a vote for the King, though a couple held out for Shockwave.

I went to two Targets today, and one had Reveal the Shield Deluxe figures on clearance. No joke. I'm guessing that they wanted to clear out the old ROTF crap, and this was an unexpected side effect of them sharing the same SKU. They only had Bumblebee and Perceptor, and they were only $8.38 (or thereabouts). But, still....
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I finally found Kup and Scourge at Walmart over the weekend. $12!!!

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I went to two Targets today, and one had Reveal the Shield Deluxe figures on clearance. No joke. I'm guessing that they wanted to clear out the old ROTF crap, and this was an unexpected side effect of them sharing the same SKU. They only had Bumblebee and Perceptor, and they were only $8.38 (or thereabouts). But, still....
    I saw Movie/Hunt for the Decepticons TF's on clearance at my local Target. No Reveal the Shield but only because they haven't restocked in months. I picked up Voyager Pay Load for $14.98.