Page 445 of 566 FirstFirst ... 345395435441442443444445446447448449455495545 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 5655
    Hey guys. It's been a while since I've posted.

I stopped by one of my local Targets today, gave the associate the dcpi for Sentinel Prime, and got one. They also had deluxes in the back, but said they were unable to sell those until the 16th. If you want a Sentinel Prime, it may be worth your while to go by Target and give them the dcpi. The number is 087-06-2294.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Jets and heels it's good to see you back. I've been trying to get in touch with you for a long time.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Jets and heels it's good to see you back. I've been trying to get in touch with you for a long time.
    Hey Josh. Hope you are doing well.

I'm getting married the 28th of this month, so things are moving at about a thousand miles per hour.

Staying on topic, Sentinel is a pretty good figure. He does have a few issues (mainly in alt mode), but overall I think he's worth picking up.

I won't be getting all the DOTM toys, but some are definate pickups for me, like deluxe Starscream, Voyager Shockwave, etc.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

Yeah, I will be getting voyager shockwave too. And that is about it...Sentinel Prime and Shockwave.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Finally found Kup and Scourge. These two were on my "might pick-up" lists, but I ended up picking them both up. I was going to pass on Scourge but he was one of the TF's I had originally. He looks cheep in vehicle mode and you feel almost like you have to break him to transform him. His robot mode is decent but I probably shouldn't have let nostalgia make the decision to get him. Kup was also an original TF I had. Outside of the thick legs, he is a great figure. I have him displayed on my shelf at work.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Target Culver City had 3 DOTM Cyberverse-class figures (they're the ones between Legends and Basic) on pegs, the same Optimus Prime as the preview figure they had just clearanced out, Ironhide, and Sentinel Prime. Sentinel Prime looked pretty well-sculpted and painted, OP was the same as the preview which Hasbro ended up sending me last week, it's ok but not something that made me go "wow!", and Ironhide looked complex but a little weak in the sculpting department. I'm too broke to buy figs so I didn't even bother finding out if they'd sell them to me.

Still need help finding Wreck-Gar and Warpath, I really resent Hasbro for handling Transformers so poorly the last 7 months.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    I'm getting married the 28th of this month, so things are moving at about a thousand miles per hour.
    Congrats on the upcoming nuptials!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Still need help finding Wreck-Gar and Warpath, I really resent Hasbro for handling Transformers so poorly the last 7 months.
    I was extremely lucky and was able to grab a Warpath off of HTS on the day they had him in stock for like 10 minutes. Other than that, the only choice you may have is to go in with somebody and get the case off of BBTS or something.

I am also ticked at how Hasbro has treated the TF toys. I have given up on any hopes of getting a Windcharger for less than 50 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Congrats on the upcoming nuptials!
    Thanks man!! It has been a busy few months preparing. I am ready though!!

Registered
    Northern Virginia, in toy hell. Nothing good here.
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    Other than that, the only choice you may have is to go in with somebody and get the case off of BBTS or something.

I am also ticked at how Hasbro has treated the TF toys. I have given up on any hopes of getting a Windcharger for less than 50 bucks.
    And for that reason alone I decided I can live without these figures. Hasbro distributed them poorly, yes, but these people snapped them all up, these online "retailers" then sell these $12 figures for $20-30, well they can live with their purchases in my opinion. Let them sit and look at their unsold figures they wasted money on in hopes of doubling their investment. Do not support gouging.

I am saddened my collection will not be joined by these figures, but I will not pay 2 to 3 times more for a toy that should be available at my local store.

Tonight while visiting a Target, I realized: I'm here because my daughter wanted to stop by. I didn't care. I am no longer surprised to see absolutely no new Star Wars, Transformers, or GIJoe toys. Hasbro really risks losing me completely. And the Transformers, with product having been made but not shipping to the US, is in the most danger. I'm hoping some Generations and RTS product gets put out with the Bay Movie 3 toys, but am not holding my breath.
    Tommy, close your eyes.