Page 447 of 593 FirstFirst ... 347397437443444445446447448449450451457497547 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 5925
    They did not have any Generations/Reveal the Shield stuff at my Target Chux either. Going to check out the others today.

Honestly, the area for DOTM was small and already picked over which I found surprising.

EDIT: Just got back from TRU.... It's official my TRU is a joke. They dedicated half an isle to Transformers yet on 2 pegs width to the new movie. Everything else is overstock from previous waves. And by previous waves, I mean mid 2010.

I did pick up Scout? Blackout. He looked pretty cool. Transformations a pain, but not a bad figure.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

I bought a few DOTM toys today

Deluxe Starscream
    Cyberverse Sentinel, Ironhide, Blackout, Powerglide, Megatron

I really want:

HA Roadbuster
    Leader Ironhide (has anyone found either of these yet?)

I have not seen:

Scout (Cyberverse?) Powerglide or Blackout - but want them, too!

Deluxe Top Spin - didn't even know he was out. I have a Cyberverse Top Spin. Do they make a CV Roadbuster?

Haven't gotten all I ordered from TRU.com yet, also. So more stuff is coming in the mail I guess.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

HA Roadbuster and Leader Ironhide aren't at retail, but I know HA Roadbuster had made an appearance on HTS.

As far as cyberverse (legends) Roadbuster, it is forthcoming.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I just got deluxe topspin today he looks great. Have people open their new figures yet? What do you think?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

So far I have opened:

Deluxes-Roadbuster (I like him), Starscream (I love him), Barricade (I like him), Crankcase (not really good, but I may have gotten a dud since the joints are loose).

Voyagers-Optimus (not bad), Megatron (I like him), Shockwave (Love this guy!!)

Cyberverse Commanders-Blackout (awesome), Powerglide (pretty nifty)
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Got DOTM Deluxe Crankcase today, and someone clipped his middle fingers.

Registered
    Northern Virginia, in toy hell. Nothing good here.
    That's actually a common problem and most likely a running change in the toy itself. Some figures are shipping with the clipped fingers and some w/out. There's a few posts on some of the Transformer's boards that go into better detail about it.

Tho let's be honest, that finger was way too freakin long to begin with.

I would almost bet that it was done by an employee that wasn't paying attention when the toy pieces are removed from their sprues or something, and got through so many of them it was deemed unprofitable to dispose of them and they were used anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    So far I have opened: Shockwave (Love this guy!!)
    Haven't seen this one yet. Had been to several different stores and all they have is prime, Ironhide, and Megatron.

Haven't seen Commanders (Scout?) powerglide yet either.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I just got deluxe topspin today he looks great. Have people open their new figures yet? What do you think?
    I've opened up

Deluxe Starscream - outstanding!

Cyberverse commander class Sentinel, Ironhide, Megatron, Powerglide, Blackout - to be honest, I like all of them with Powerglide and Blackout being the best, imho.