Page 452 of 586 FirstFirst ... 352402442448449450451452453454455456462502552 ... LastLast
Results 4,511 to 4,520 of 5852
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Have you guys noticed that nearly every figure in the DOTM line for dlx and voyager is super bland?
    I have not noticed that. I suppose not realizing how the DOTM figures suck is one of the perks of ignoring them altogether.

The only ones I have bought have been Cyberverse and I have been happy with those. I have noticed that the color schemes of the DOTM line is very cartoonish, which is the whole reason I haven't picked up Shockwave and some of the others.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Shockwave's purple is a bit much, but somehow even it seems drab. Same with Skyhammer's blue.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

What's up with DOTM Powerglide (I dunno what "new" size he is, but it looks to be between Legends-class and Scout-class)? Was he a leftover of some sort who was lumped into the movie line? I saw him at WM today, and he looks like a better update of the character than the (albeit awesome) Classics Voyager figure. I was sorely tempted, I must say.

Any other "hidden Classics" in the line?

Registered
    Northern Virginia, in toy hell. Nothing good here.
    They call that size "Cyberverse", which also folds in some Legends-class repaints. Go figure. He's the only classics nod I've seen so far in this line, but in the ROTF line there was a Hoist packed with a Decepticon, he actually tempted me and I avoid the movie stuff altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    What's up with DOTM Powerglide (I dunno what "new" size he is, but it looks to be between Legends-class and Scout-class)? Was he a leftover of some sort who was lumped into the movie line? I saw him at WM today, and he looks like a better update of the character than the (albeit awesome) Classics Voyager figure. I was sorely tempted, I must say.

Any other "hidden Classics" in the line?
    Depends on your definition, but there is a Guzzle coming soon.

Speaking of Botcon, I just realized something. To my fellow Botconners, didn't Hasbro say they were going to reveal a few additional figures the weekend after the movie opened that would have otherwise been spoilers? I'm guessing HA Soundwave is among them. But I don't remember seeing anything. Did I miss a news release?
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

They didn't say they would reveal them, just that they COULDN'T reveal them until that weekend. At the time, I and now I still do, they're being particularly obtuse about not showing the better-looking deluxes (I suspect/hope they'll rectify that at Comic-Con). They did this week release a new pack of images through their media site including Dark Sentinel Prime, but there wasn't anything major new in the release.

BTW, something I forgot to mention, but LC Ironhide has ZERO Mechtech ports (aside from his fists, obviously). Not sure what that's about. Oh, and I tried to put a Human Alliance Basic figure in weapon mode in his arm, it scales nicely, but his arm drops immediately, no way he can hold them.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I got TF: United Grapple in the mail today. With the US release Grapple impossible to find, I figured paying a few dollars more for a higher quality figure would be worth it. Boy was I right.
    Stir the pot.

Registered
    Northern Virginia, in toy hell. Nothing good here.
    Yeah, I hate to admit it but all the Henkei versions of my Classics figures are far superior, I even recently snagged a United Bumblebee in anticipation of a Goldbug upgrade kit that's in the works. (Since he's gold, y'know.) Even the Japanese versions of the Transformers:Animated figures look/feel better to me, dunno why we get the crappy plastic and poor distribution.

So these TF: United figures are exactly the same only better made? Thats weird. Don't know if this is on the same level but I recently picked up a Classic Thundercracker figure on ebay that is the correct color for him, not the darker blue that was released in the states, however it feels very cheep.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-