Page 455 of 578 FirstFirst ... 355405445451452453454455456457458459465505555 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,550 of 5773
    So, umm, anyone found Rodimus yet? I'm seriously wondering if they're holding him until after this particularly generous coupon expires.

He's showing up elsewhere, so it's not likely they are trying to avoid releasing him during the coupon period. I'm thinking he'll hit SoCal this week.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Toys R Us has a "20% off one item" coupon on their Facebook page, which is good for a few weeks.

I plan to use it to get Rodimus, if I'm able to.
    I think the coupon installed malware on my computer! I did a scan and it said I had some infected files from a coupon and most likely it was this one.

I searched 3 different Ross locations and only found one Deep Dive and one Backfire. I also saw pegs full of the Target exclusive BB w. Cybertronian writing on him and by today they were all gone. It's hard to imagine a repaint being that highly sought after???

I possibly have an extra Warpath. If someone wants him, I have the receipt. Cost plus shipping and he's yours, I think.

If not, I'll be returning him shortly.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

DOTM / Bay-Verse Figures I want that aren't made (or released yet):

Dino - Human Alliance, Deluxe, Cyberverse
    Top Spin - Human Alliance
    Leadfoot - Deluxe (Human Alliance is coming)
    Roadbuster (Cyberverse is coming)

Jetfire - Voyager, Cyberverse
    Wheelie - Cyberverse

Megatron (Jet) - Cyberverse
    Megatron (Tank) - Cyberverse
    Megatron (Truck) - Leader Class

Starscream - (Cyberverse single-carded is coming)

Soundwave (car) - Leader Class, Deluxe (Cyberverse and Human Alliance are coming)

Shockwave - huge Masterpiece with snake coil, Leader Class (Cyberverse is coming)

Brawl (Devastator) - Voyager, Cyberverse
    Barricade - Human Alliance re-release (possibly with white Chicago paint scheme)
    Scorponok - Scout Class or commander -class size Cyberverse
    Frenzy - Cyberverse
    Bonecrusher - Leader Class
    Blackout - Leader Class

Scrapper - Deluxe
    Overload - Voyager
    HighTower - Deluxe
    Rampage - Human Alliance

Laserbeak - Cyberverse

Galvatron - Masterpiece, Leader Class, Cyberverse
    Cyclonus - Masterpiece, Leader Class, Cyberverse
    Scourge - Masterpiece, Leader Class, Cyberverse
    Blitzwing - Leader Class, Voyager, Cyberverse
    Astrotrain - Leader Class, Voyager, Cyberverse

Ultra Magnus - Masterpiece (correct G1 look), Leader Class, Cyberverse Deluxe
    Springer - Masterpiece, Leader Class, Cyberverse
    Arcee (car) - Deluxe, Cyberverse
    Wreck-Gar - Cyberverse

I don't think I forgot anything I want. A Leader Cass Space-Case might be really next to impossible, but I'd buy him. I just like the looks of this character.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Got HA Basic Tailpipe, Pinpointer & Sgt Whocares from HTS on Saturday (with the 2 free figures from my order, but not the other 3 figures I actually ordered). Sgt Noble (why are these names SO BAD?!?) is another whatever, but at least he has a face, sculpting on the figure's armor plates and helmet is decent enough. Tailpipe is alright, I like the figure even though it's got a bit of a kibble problem on the back, and the head can't turn. The head has a real face below the 4 faux LED headlights (the ones from the bike don't go anywhere, but the ones over the tiny face are supposed to look like the same ones). Bike mode is decent, if a bit oversized for the human, but has stability issues at the midpoint and alignment issues at the front end (the instructions are nearly useless sorting out the handlebars folding down and the rest going around that). Weapon mode is lame, can't stand on its own, but kind of amusing too, I always like fold out blades from wheels, I'm a sucker. Tailpipe's tailpipe in bot mode is hinged across his back, but can be positioned as a gun sticking out from his left hip - oddly, the tailpipe is the grip for weapon mode, but the 5mm grip is a collar that slips off to reveal a smaller peg. Pinpointer is what makes this set work though, he's a little robot with big bulky fists, and he can turn into a dual-chain-gun handheld weapon that has an alternate layout to plug into the back of the bike. None of it is great, but together it's all kinda cool
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The mailman delivered another part of my HTS order yesterday...

HA Drag Strip with Master Disaster

This is a bad figure. Not "so bad it's good" bad either, just "so bad, I wonder who gave design duties over to the intern" bad.

I don't even know where to start, it's got a bad deco, a middling sculpt, confused articulation, terrible "weapons" which don't stow or get used in alt mode, awful accessories, not enough personality, problems with light passing through most of the parts, shoulders that don't lock down and don't align right and have a mess of excess parts, and the most unusable trashy "weapon" mode yet where the whole car I guess is supposed to be a blade weapon held from a peg in the middle. Oh, and Master Disaster, who is dark smoke translucent plastic, suggesting he's a hologram rather than a character, doesn't fit in the vehicle cockpit and can't hold the steering wheel once you jam the figure into it in a way that goes beyond what the hip joints allow (the hips have to go 90 degrees and then get pushed together, and you can't do any of that without de-transforming the underside to get the human figure in). The shoulder joints are a source of pain, there are too many joints working against each other, so they will pop out. The steering wheel that has to fit into the ugly open chest also will pop out of its horrible joint. And the accessories, 2 large curved yellow and purple blades with a bunch of junky tech sculpting, have nowhere to go natively in vehicle mode. Oh, and did I mention that the instructions are confused about how the arms transform, rotating on an axis that the joint cannot move?

All in all, I think Hasbro should be ashamed to release a figure this bad.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I got the Deluxe Cyberverse (boxed) Shockwave. He's very cool!

I'm looking for that darned Human Alliance Leadfoot (full-sized car, Target exclusive).

Thanks to Bikerscout for stashing Leadfoot for me.

Unfortunately, Leadfoot is incredibly awful. I honestly don't know what you'll do with one Tycho, this figure is dreadfully complicated and the instructions leave it totally incomplete and inaccurate for the finished product, the upper body is basically a huge gap with a skeletal shoulder and spine and then a belly. It's really bad. And even if you try to fudge it into something less bad, it fights back at every turn, leaving it still woefully gappy, just with some doors partway in front of the arms - but not where they should be, there's no jointing for that, it's like the designers abandoned this mold partway through design when Walmart and TRU said they wouldn't carry a toy with Target branding on it, then when Target said they wanted it the team forgot what they were doing and just slapped the rest together. There's so much fighting against itself on this figure that just makes it so much worse. Oh, and the goofy dog figure is hard to look at - accurate or not.

Luckily for me, Hasbro incorrectly assembled mine so that the elbow pin was shot through the joint at a funky angle that blasted right through the plastic instead of the hole, making it impossible to close all the way up in alt mode, but perfect for getting my $33 back.

BTW, for anybody who cares about this figure, the missile can be stowed inside the car if you do it during transformation, there's a long tab on the crotch piece which holds the missile partway in the cab of the car, works great - nowhere to put the dopey dog though.

I saw several of the later Power Core Combiners at Marshalls and TJ Maxx over the last couple of days. I wasn't too impressed with the set one of my cousins got a while back, and passed. Even more Dinobots at $12.99 aren't worth it when they suck.