Page 463 of 578 FirstFirst ... 363413453459460461462463464465466467473513563 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 5779
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Not sure if this was a line-wide sale, since I don't recall seeing it in the circular, but Target had the Deluxe Classics for $6.99. I think I'm going to see if I can find another Sky Shadow and Junkheap to get my money back at WM. That's a huge discount.
    If you find a second set, I will buy the first set off of you. No need to price adjust...
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Not sure if this was a line-wide sale, since I don't recall seeing it in the circular, but Target had the Deluxe Classics for $6.99. I think I'm going to see if I can find another Sky Shadow and Junkheap to get my money back at WM. That's a huge discount.
    I saw the same price at my local Targets though I didn't see Sky Shadow and Junkheap. Wayyyyy too many Kup and Wheeljacks.

I got my first TF Prime tf, Starscream and he is outstanding in bot mode, so-so in alt mode though excessive undercarriage kibble is par for the course for any TF planes.

In terms of poseability, TF Prime Screamer is right up there with TF Animated Blurr! Can't wait to find Arcee.

I picked up a Junkheap at Target this morning and left another on the shelf, along with two Sky Shadows. PM for location in Los Angeles.

That's why I said Wheelie existed for a brief moment. I actually saw it and (stupidly) passed, so I know it's real.
    Stupid Legends. It's so easy to pass them up, they're not that great, and yet they seem to be the only avenue for stuff like Wheelie and Cosmos, even gun Megatron.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Legends might one day give me a chance to re-collect a G1 assembly.

I don't do it now for the basic reason of money and especially space.

I like to write lists, but here's where you guys can help me to pick out the best of each - and I like them reasonably in scale to one another so the Classic / Generation Decepticon jets wouldn't do (too small) if you're going to use anything larger than Cyberverse (and I want to use Deluxe) for Autobot Cars:

Megatron - definitely the Masterpiece
    Starscream - the Masterpiece again
    Soundwave (G1 tape deck) - probably the Hasbro anniversary re-issue?
    Ravage (the one that comes with Genertions or Classics(???) Hound
    Laserbeak?
    Rumble? Perhaps that tank figure is a better Rumble in robot mode?
    Thundercracker - MP
    Skywarp - MP
    Shockwave???
    Devastator / Constructicons - that 2nd party manufacturer that's making "Goliath" or something sounding like that
    Blitzwing - the Classics
    Astrotrain - the classics

The G1.5 Decepticons don't exist as large enough figures. The Deluxe sized ones will not do.

Optimus Prime - MP
    Jazz - Generations / Classics - not sure which is which
    Wheeljack - Gen.
    BumbleBee??? (needs to be the Volkswagon in a Deluxe size - but maybe there's a 2nd party)
    SideSwipe - Cl
    Sunstreaker - Cl
    Ironhide - ??? Or is the red version of the DOTM Voyager a good idea here?
    Ratchet - the rescue Ratchet paint job of the Voyager figure from DOTM / ROTF I guess. 2nd party fig?
    Mirage - Cl
    Hound - Cl / Gen
    Red Alert Gen
    Powerglide - Gen Voyager (but should be a Leader Class size)
    Warpath - ??? (needs to be at least a Voyager size)
    Grimlock - MP - but should be Ultimate Size (as should any other Dinobots)

Hey - they should make a MP Jetfire! (perhaps in the Old School style?)
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Apparently, the last waves of the DOTM line will be Asia-only. Way to fail, Hasbro.

Fall of Cybertron figures:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...ctures-174364/

Shockwave looks SO DAMNED GOOD! The others are degrees of "eh, fine I guess": Prime is tubby but sharp, Jazz feels like the same car bots we get a dozen times a year, and Bruticus looks like a work in progress still. But Shockwave, wow!

Shockwave does look nice. I guess both my Decepticon "Waves" in Classics will have to be Cybertronian forms.

No Grimlock? Really? After him being the entire focus of the first teaser, and making fandom go Apeface?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

My guess is they're saving a Grimlock reveal for SDCC. They don't have a larger SKU for Generations, so I'd bet they're planning a larger Grimlock as a store exclusive, I'll guess Target since they've had a stronger relationship with Target over TF the last few years.