Page 467 of 591 FirstFirst ... 367417457463464465466467468469470471477517567 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,670 of 5907
    I found him for JT at kmart. But I guess the price wasnt right and Id have to ship him.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I found him for JT at kmart. But I guess the price wasnt right and Id have to ship him.
    Yeah, shipping from SD would be a beast, minimum of $5 even loose. I want the figure, but not anywhere near that badly. I figured if you weren't going out of town soon, we could just meet up and I'd get it then, but your sched wouldn't work with it.

I bought DOTM Cyberverse Legion Crankcase the other day. It's got a clever transformation for a little guy, but man do these Legion figures suck. I now have 10 Cyberverse figures, 5 each faction if you count Sentinel as a villain, and 1 Legion each side. I think Legion is a bad call for Hasbro, they reflect poorly on the brand - they come with no accessories, they're very small for a $5 toy, they're never that much fun, and they're ridiculously spindly and thin and fragile-feeling. I don't think G1 minibots could have withstood being so mediocre. I keep wanting to give Legion another chance, and it keeps failing me.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I thought there was an Arcee figure in the Prime line. Am I mistaken, or is there a reason I haven't seen her?

I didn't even know Wheeljack was in the show before I saw the toy, so it makes little sense to include him and not, oh, I dunno, the MAIN CHARACTER!

Also, looks like Cliffjumper had at least two different figures. Did he not stay dead after his unceremonious demise in the FIRST FIVE MINUTES OF THE PILOT EPISODE?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I thought there was an Arcee figure in the Prime line. Am I mistaken, or is there a reason I haven't seen her?

I didn't even know Wheeljack was in the show before I saw the toy, so it makes little sense to include him and not, oh, I dunno, the MAIN CHARACTER!

Also, looks like Cliffjumper had at least two different figures. Did he not stay dead after his unceremonious demise in the FIRST FIVE MINUTES OF THE PILOT EPISODE?
    There are 2 Arcees in the line, the "First Edition" which had a very limited release about 3 months ago, and the regular line's deluxe which is in the 2nd wave and not out yet.

Cliffjumper becomes a zombie in the 2nd episode, so they have a regular figure of him, a zombie figure of him, and they also made a "first edition" figure of him. I suspect the "First Edition" figures are all from a previous brand management where they were going for a higher-cost item that looked and worked better, before changing gears and downgrading to the mainline we have now.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    There are 2 Arcees in the line, the "First Edition" which had a very limited release about 3 months ago, and the regular line's deluxe which is in the 2nd wave and not out yet.

Cliffjumper becomes a zombie in the 2nd episode, so they have a regular figure of him, a zombie figure of him, and they also made a "first edition" figure of him. I suspect the "First Edition" figures are all from a previous brand management where they were going for a higher-cost item that looked and worked better, before changing gears and downgrading to the mainline we have now.
    Actually, the new Arcee, as well as deluxe Ratchet, have been released. FE Cliffjumper never saw a release in the US.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Oh, I didn't realize Cliff didn't get a release, I saw NONE of the FEs in stores, so they're all vaporware to me.

Wave 2 is out? I still haven't seen Soundwave yet. This line is so weird. I haven't seen any Cyberverse Commanders either, now that I think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Oh, I didn't realize Cliff didn't get a release, I saw NONE of the FEs in stores, so they're all vaporware to me.

Wave 2 is out? I still haven't seen Soundwave yet. This line is so weird. I haven't seen any Cyberverse Commanders either, now that I think about it.
    I saw a host of Soundwaves at Burbank Target one evening, but they sold within a few days, as did most of his case mates. I thought, at the time, it was a Wave 1 case, but later learned they'd put out several Wave 2 cases. I still haven't seen Arcee or Ratchet, but they've been available for a few weeks now. Technically.

Wave 2 has been spotted in several places, including NC, but I have not seen them yet. The only really one I want is Ratchet, since I have the FE version of Arcee.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I just wish Ratchet were bigger and his transformation weren't so fake-y. You a Supernatural fan? Look for a TF reference near the end of this season

Oh yeah I am a huge Supernatural fan. It's my favorite show. I am so glad tomorrow night is a new episode.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed