Page 477 of 566 FirstFirst ... 377427467473474475476477478479480481487527 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,770 of 5653
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    Fleetwood Mac is a good group!!
    My roommate used to blast Rumors every weekend, now I cannot stand Fleetwood Mac in any of its varied forms.

I picked up TFP Cyb Cmdr Ironhide, a very mixed bag, I couldn't recommend it without reservations but right now I don't feel like detailing why. Some kibble issues stemming from a lazy transformation, and just a bit too simple overall. There, that's the review.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    My roommate used to blast Rumors every weekend, now I cannot stand Fleetwood Mac in any of its varied forms.
    Unfortunately experiences like that can turn us against certain music. I totally understand where you're coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I picked up TFP Cyb Cmdr Ironhide, a very mixed bag, I couldn't recommend it without reservations but right now I don't feel like detailing why. Some kibble issues stemming from a lazy transformation, and just a bit too simple overall. There, that's the review.
    I got him and Dreadwing last week, and I agree with what you're saying. Not to mention my Ironhide was loose and kinda flimsy right out of the package. I still like him, but there are some areas that need improving for sure.

Dreadwing, on the other hand, is really nifty. He's got a deluxe-esque transformation, but still it works as a scout size. I'm looking forward to the voyager.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I hear ya. I don't dislike Ironhide, but I couldn't take responsibility for someone spending money they worked hard to get on him either.

I have another big music thing like that, and most people claim it's blasphemy, but I generally cannot stand The Beatles from overexposure as a kid.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Have you heard all the various incarnations of FM, JT? The original lineup is closer to early Led Zeppelin than Stevie Nicks, and the Welch era was mostly pop but produced some pretty cool prog-rock numbers (I love "Hypnotized" particularly).

I have to disagree with you if you're speaking from experience--they're awesome in all versions. Even that album with Dave Mason that most fans pretend never happened.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    If that is the case, they need to get that ride to tour the entire nation.

Are they giving away movie figures or the prime figures?
    Movie figures. Looked like BumbleBee in ROTF (not DOTM) packaging, mind you. At least that's what I saw.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I answered JetsAndHeels question above.

Then I thought of a NEW DISCUSSION TOPIC.

Anyone purchasing those Hercules or Giant 3rd party Devastators?

I'd just like to own a couple of the combiners - probably in the yellow Giant's colors, to add to my Voyager / Deluxe BAYFORMERS.

I have:

BF Voy Long Haul
    BF Voy Scavenger
    BF Voy Mixmaster
    BF Del Rampage (G1 Bonecrusher)

If the "3P Giant" Scrapper is perhaps on the Del scale size, with the Hasbro ROTF figures, I'd be interested.

They also make Hook. G1, but not a Bayformer, they'll probably never make Overload (the flatbed truck) that was the closest to the G1 character as BF HighTower had no G1 equivalent he paid homage to.

G1....................................ROTF
    1) Scrapper............................Scrapper
    2) MixMaster..........................MixMaster
    3) BoneCrusher......................Rampage (Bonecrusher's name was used as a mine-clearing vehicle in the first movie)
    4) Scavenger.........................Scavenger (Demolisher also scanned the same form for use in ROTF)
    5) Long Haul.........................Long Haul
    6) Hook................................Overload (not the same vehicle or character)
    .......................................HighTower (important as one of Devastator's arms in ROTF)

I would like to see the comparison pictures of Scrapper (Giant toy preferably) next to ROTF Mixmaster et. all in both modes.

Hook is another contender for the same.

I hope Scrapper is about Deluxe sized, and Hook is about Voyager sized.

I have requested this over at TFW2005, but it is such a large community over there that I think my post could have been lost, unless it was deliberately ignored. I'm not really known on the boards over there, but someone did sell me a loose HA Barricade and Frezy set.

I'm looking for one more, btw: HA Barricade and Frenzy (loose or boxed, complete).[not to mention Soundwave and Leadfoot toys from DOTM].
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I per-ordered the green Maketoys Giant. All of those figures are around deluxe size to maybe a little smaller. The Hercules figures are deluxe to maybe a little bigger. The result is that Giant is about an inch or two shorter than Hercules. There's a really great video review series evaluating each with a compare and contrast that was on the TFW homepage earlier this week.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Are the 3rd party Constructicons sold separately, or only as a set?

The green Make Toys are sold as a set, the yellow ones are sold in pairs. Hercules is sold as individual figures. They are relatively expensive, and I think Hercules is especially expensive.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

I'm saving up to get those, but will probably quit half way through. Probably go which ever route is cheaper. I believe the set sold in pairs goes for 100 buck a set, so three hundred total. I thought the other set was 600 total.

I picked up Cyberverse Dreadwing two weeks ago and the wing fell off. Looks like a faulty screw. I can "snap" it back in, but it cannot be played rough with. I might fix it later but since I basically just have them on display at work and only transform him when I'm board, fixing it is not on my priority list. I do think it is a very nice figure outside of that.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-