Page 481 of 581 FirstFirst ... 381431471477478479480481482483484485491531 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,810 of 5810
    Just got back from doing my rounds. Didn't find the new wave of prime figures, but I will be trying some different places tomorrow.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I guess I have no excuse to not jump on that with free shipping. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Also, sorry for the salty language. I was eating pretzels at the time.
    That was a really bad pun. NOT EVEN IN THE RIGHT THREAD EITHER!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    That was a really bad pun. NOT EVEN IN THE RIGHT THREAD EITHER!
    Really? I'm a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Really? I'm a mess.
    You posted that link in the LA Just Found thread and that's where that discussion was held about the ripoff SDCC prices. S'ok tho.

TFW2k5 posted pics of a few new FOC TFs, holy crap are they small deluxes! FOC Jazz is a whole head smaller than RTS Jazz, and Shockwave is the same height. So dumb! http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...eviews-175346/
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I gotta have that Shockwave.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    I gotta have that Shockwave.
    Me too. Hopefully it won't be too hard to find. Similarly, I was worried about WFC Soundwave, but luckily he turned out to be a dine a dozen.

Thanks for the amazon link JT. I picked up the Old Republic Sith as well.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    Me too. Hopefully it won't be too hard to find. Similarly, I was worried about WFC Soundwave, but luckily he turned out to be a dine a dozen.
    Maybe he will be like everything else when it is new..harder to find at the beginning, but hopefully easier as time goes on.

I say that with extreme caution, because in my mind all I'm thinking is "vehicon".

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    Maybe he will be like everything else when it is new..harder to find at the beginning, but hopefully easier as time goes on.

I say that with extreme caution, because in my mind all I'm thinking is "vehicon".
    That's what we're all thinking.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Found the wave 4 figures today. Picked up airachnid and dead end.