Page 486 of 585 FirstFirst ... 386436476482483484485486487488489490496536 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,860 of 5841
    Who's out so far from FOC? I've seen Jazz and Optimus a few bazillion times already--I'll want to at least get Jazz at some point, but $15 is a bit much, and it's especially high for Optimus, given how similar he seems to the previous one.

Is Shockwave just absolutely im-frickin'-possible to find or what?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I spotted my first shockwave today. TRU has s buy 1 get one 50% off sale. I should have taken advantage of it, but optimus looks bad/small, and even though jazz looks great i passed.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Who's out so far from FOC? I've seen Jazz and Optimus a few bazillion times already--I'll want to at least get Jazz at some point, but $15 is a bit much, and it's especially high for Optimus, given how similar he seems to the previous one.

Is Shockwave just absolutely im-frickin'-possible to find or what?
    Jazz, Optimus, and Shockwave are the only FOC figures on shelves right now.

They're all small and not worth $15, barely worth the $12 they're asking on HTS. I like Shockwave and OP, but they're both lesser items in a lot of ways. I haven't bothered with Jazz, I don't like how he looks.

Shockwave is 2 per case, Jazz is 2 per case, Optimus is 3 per case. A revision is coming with Shockwave at 3 per case. He's just popular.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    I spotted my first shockwave today. TRU has s buy 1 get one 50% off sale. I should have taken advantage of it, but optimus looks bad/small, and even though jazz looks great i passed.
    Yeah, you really should have, that's the best way to do it, $22 for the set is $11 per figure. Maybe you can go back?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Wow. I could seriously build an army of Primes right now. I guess everyone wants Shockwave for the same reason I do--he's the first Classics Shockwave of any sort.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Wow. I could seriously build an army of Primes right now. I guess everyone wants Shockwave for the same reason I do--he's the first Classics Shockwave of any sort.
    I think they want him because he's the only cool-looking FOC figure. His weapon emitter looks zip like classic Shockwave though, I have him standing under the GI Joe HISS Tank's barrel and they're not recognizably the same ideas.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Under?

Dang, I knew these were small, but... wow.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Under?

Dang, I knew these were small, but... wow.
    Yeah. The HISS Tank is pretty big for a modern Hasbro $20 tool, but there's even a bit of room between Shockwave and that barrel. I'll take a photo to show you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image0388-.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	70.9 KB 
ID:	26537
    (pardon the poor lighting and focus, it was a quicky phone photo)

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Yeah, you really should have, that's the best way to do it, $22 for the set is $11 per figure. Maybe you can go back?
    I picked up 1 shockwave, but didn't pick up any other. They really didn't interest me. I'll get a chance to open him tomorrow.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    I picked up 1 shockwave, but didn't pick up any other. They really didn't interest me. I'll get a chance to open him tomorrow.
    Oh, that's fine then, Shockwave is the good one to have, as long as you got him that's all that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Oh, that's fine then, Shockwave is the good one to have, as long as you got him that's all that matters.
    I really like him too. Outside of every ones typical complaint, size, my only problem was that vehicle mode was too short and wide compared to the picture on the blister.