Page 503 of 586 FirstFirst ... 3403453493499500501502503504505506507513553 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 5851
    Funny that he's at TJ Maxx. IIRC, the Grapple wave only hit closeout stores months later, not closeout stores and TRU at the same time, when initially scheduled.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Still better than the $250 some paid for the Takara version, haha.
    Ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    Hey guys. Hope all is well.

Since my last post in here, I have purchased the following:

GDO Voyagers Hot Spot, Powerdive, Megatron
    GDO Deluxes Springer, Swerve, Wheelie
    FE Deluxes Terrorcon CJ, Vehicon

Prime Voyagers Ultra Magnus and Thundertron

Right now my want list is made up of FOC Starscream, FE Voyagers Prime and Bulkhead, and the Amazon Jetwing Prime, which I am seriously hinting at my wife for a possible Christmas gift since it dropped to $60.
    Hey, good to hear from you. Man, everybody's getting that Thundertron except me, i saw him a few days ago at Target but the deco didn't warrant my very sparse cash.

Except for Jetwing Prime, that is my want list as well. Jetwing Prime at $60 is pretty darn good, the big cannons and the buster gun, I may have to put that on my xmas list as well.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I found the FOC cassette 2 packs (or "data disks") at TRU for 11.99

Also found TFP Voyagers, including Ultra Magnus and Thundertron, at TJ Maxx for only 12.99!! Less than a deluxe.
    Nice finds, both are crazy prices for opposite reasons!

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I could've sworn I saw Thundertron at TRU. Aren't those brand new?
    Yeah, I just saw Thundertron last week at Target for $21. Insane. My guess is one of the big chains - probably Walmart - has grown tired of Hasbro's troublesome line with the first year of TF Prime and just sold their straggler orders directly to a liquidator. I guess WM because they've had a really poor showing of TF this year, whereas both Target and TRU have stepped up their TF game.

Hey, have Amazon Prime and want Human Alliance Leadfoot for $15? That seller has just 1 left, but there are several more Prime sellers around the same price as well: http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-A...words=leadfoot

Don't forget, your's truly figured out an alternate transformation that makes the figure not suck: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/21/imag0025zt.jpg/
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

This may be a stupid question, but I see that the next season (3?) of TF:P is "Beast Hunters" and Thundertron is a member of some previously unknown third faction who wants revenge on the Autobots and Decepticons... and transforms into a weird beast. So I guess it'll be about this third faction hunting the existing guys or vice versa?

Isn't the introduction of a third faction usually a "we jumped the shark; we're desperate to sell new toys" gimmick in these sort of large-team franchises? The only one I can think of that wasn't would be the Dreadnoks, but they were technically in Cobra's employ, and the Iron Grenadiers would be a better example (and even the generally incredible G.I.Joe comic was in danger of jumping the shark at that point). I just thought Prime was doing better than that.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

This may be a stupid question, but I see that the next season (3?) of TF:P is "Beast Hunters" and Thundertron is a member of some previously unknown third faction who wants revenge on the Autobots and Decepticons... and transforms into a weird beast. So I guess it'll be about this third faction hunting the existing guys or vice versa?

Isn't the introduction of a third faction usually a "we jumped the shark; we're desperate to sell new toys" gimmick in these sort of large-team franchises? The only one I can think of that wasn't would be the Dreadnoks, but they were technically in Cobra's employ, and the Iron Grenadiers would be a better example (and even the generally incredible G.I.Joe comic was in danger of jumping the shark at that point). I just thought Prime was doing better than that.
    My understanding is that this is the the last season anyway. I'm not sure that a mysterious third faction is a bad thing. RID had the Decepticons, which turned out to be more compelling than not.

What mean you by "RiD had the Decepticons"? Were they not the main bad guys in that series, or is that a typo?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

What mean you by "RiD had the Decepticons"? Were they not the main bad guys in that series, or is that a typo?
    Nope, the Predacons were the main bad guys in that series. Autobots vs. Predacons. And then about halfway through the series, Megatron created the Decepticons, lead by Scourge - the first (I believe) evil clone of Optimus Prime.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Picked up two Vehicons at Marshalls. $6.99 each seemed like too good a deal to pass up.

Jetwing Prime is only 52.05 on Amazon now....hmmm...very tempting

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Good find Figrin. I've been considering that Voyager Ultra Magnus.

That price could make the difference. Did you open him and how do you like him?
    I did open him up and like it quite a bit even though a lot of people don't like him. For your purposes, I think he'll look good displayed with Springer, Kup, Hot Rod etc.

Thanks Figrin. Yeah, it will be Voyager Ultra Magnus, Deluxe Rodimus (Rodimus Prime in my display since the scale would be right), and Voyager Springer (think it was a Generations figure).

Deluxe Kup won't fit as he'd be the ROTF Scout Class size to likely be on scale with the other boys.

Now I really need Decepticons in that Voyager scale: Galvatron, Cyclonus, Scourge - but the Deluxe ones might work. I'll have to test it out. Ultra Magnus is naturally larger than all those other guys, but I think the Springer Deluxe that's coming out would probably be more on balance with my scale desire.

Bottom line: I'd like every "main character" made in every size and the Scout size brought back - for main characters of say, Autobot CAR size (so the bigger boys could be Deluxe, and the 'leaders' be Voyager Class - keeping the collection affordable - even while I still love the Leaders and dream of Fallen, Megatron (as the DOTM tanker truck), DOTM Shockwave, movie 1 Bonecrusher, movie 1 Blackout (or ROTF Grindor) all be made in Leader Class, as well as Ultra Magnus, Springer (triple-changing), Cyclonus, Scourge, and Galvatron.

I wonder if the Michael Bay TF4 film will feature these G1.5 characters. Galvatron can't possibly be made out of Megatron though. Optimus pulverized them.

I think there's still Omega Prime or other Prime characters besides Optimus and Sentinel, though isn't there (Chuxter?)
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

He's actually from the Exiles novel and evidence suggests his faction (the Starseekers) are in the Transformers MMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    My understanding is that this is the the last season anyway.
    Pretty sure it was said after this rumor hit that there would be a season after the upcoming third one.