Page 516 of 586 FirstFirst ... 16416466506512513514515516517518519520526566 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,160 of 5851
    My wallet too JT. Metroplex is a definite purchase. Blitzwing turned out better than I thought and is also a must buy.

Pretty much everything you want to get, I want as well.

Metroplex is a must for me. I always love the huge robots. I'll put him next to Voltron and Fortress Maximus. The MPs are also on the buy list and I think I'll pick up the 30th anniversary stuff.

I almost regret buying GDO Springer now. Those are all sweet.

Metroplex, holy cow. Wonder if they'll repaint the heck out of the mold and release him as Metrotitan?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Jesus, JT, how did you skip one of the biggest deals: IDW comic-based figures!! Trailbreaker and Metroplex both appear to take some cues from the IDW versions, and the Megatron, Orion Pax, and Bumblebee are full-on IDW.

I am already standing in front of Target, waiting for Autobot Commander Bumblebee (I'm calling him that, though I know there's no way it'll be an official name). And he'd better have his cane! They've got to figure out how to pack it in as some sort of accessory for those who don't read the comic, but, eh, I guess it'd be fairly easy to customize.

(Seriously, this is pretty big. Folks have been begging the Joe team to make IDW versions of some characters who look way different, but I didn't expect the TF team to do it instead.)

I wonder if they'll make Rung. I hope they make Rung. I really want Rung. Everyone wants Rung. Our Red Alert figures need someone to psychoanalyze them!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Jesus, JT, how did you skip one of the biggest deals: IDW comic-based figures!! Trailbreaker and Metroplex both appear to take some cues from the IDW versions, and the Megatron, Orion Pax, and Bumblebee are full-on IDW.
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Yes... how could I have made such a mistake. What an out-of-character oversight on my part.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Good lord, I somehow missed the link while giggling softly to myself in the sea of Blitzwing and Metroplex images. My bad. Actually, Hasbro's bad on making such an awesome-looking Metroplex we'll all have to find room for.

I think I'm taking back what I said about this being a crap year for TFs. Still not excited about the FOC EU Wreckers and such, but the stuff after looks amazing.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I immediately shot an email off to tfsource to see if I can cancel or at least get store credit for the Takara Soundwave I ordered.

There is so much awesome in all of that.. it would take too long to comment. I'll just say I echo the enthusiasm everyone has.

SDCC Metrotitan anyone?

That BH Ratchet is SO IRRITATING. He has the paint apps the first one lacked in alt mode, but looks SOOOOO weird.

I am going to buy Springer and Blitzwing, and Trailbreaker looks interesting. Maybe Megatron.

The beast formers thing is a disappointment to me.

I am NOT interested in that line.

In general Toy Fairthat was a disappointment for me, but transformers has some interesting product
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Maybe we'll be getting an FOC Trypticon next year?

I'll definitely be buying more Legion class to help populate Metroplex.

Found what was probably the full range of the currently-released later waves of FOC this morning. Kickback looks like butt. He was an easy pass. I don't need or want Cybertronian Starscream, Air Raid, or Kickback at $16 apiece. I did pick up Grimlock, Blaster and, even though I've passed on him several times, Ultra Magnus.

And, unless I change my mind on something I've seen already, that means I only need the Wave 2 Retaliation 3-packs, a few of the Marshalls Joes, and I'm done with toys for a while. (That's both a good thing and a bad thing.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.