Page 541 of 581 FirstFirst ... 41441491531537538539540541542543544545551 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,410 of 5801
    And here I was, wondering why I'm not finding any more of them.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    The Spotlights have always been filler to set up new arcs or give background. They're rarely important to the title character.
    I wouldn't know, I've stayed away until now, but you'd think "Spotlight: ______" would at least feature the titular character doing something that points a SPOTLIGHT on his CHARACTER. Also, by passing on Spotlight: Trailcutter, I've missed part of the story, so I guess I'll have to pick that up soon too. And the worst part is, Hoist actually seems interesting when he gets a chance to say and/or do anything, but those opportunities are few and far between.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    That completely annoys me. I currently have Bruticus, TFP Shockwave, FOC Soundwave (Voyager), FOC Starscream, and FOC Air Raid on the same shelf. The Voyager figures are 2/3rd the height of Bruticus. I have no idea where to display Springer due to his size, especially since it seems he could have easily been done in the deluxe scale.
    Yeah, I can totally see that. I don't mind Springer's height as much as Blitzwing's because the character is a little more important to the Autobots than Blitz is to the 'Cons, but Springer is REALLY tall compared to earlier voyagers of late, and deluxes are still pretty short, hence Bruticus being not so impressive in stature.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Snagged Sandstorm off Amazon just now, but it sold out less than a min after I got mine. It will be a nice post-Botcon treat.

California: I am coming for you in two days. You have been warned.

I found another pair of Springer and Blitzwing last night. This time I left them on the shelf. I'm not sure I have funds for toys at all. I was headed to the baseball game with friends and then out for some drinks. There's this cool Sons of Anarchy shirt I want and I'm supposed to be holding together my money for a business
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Snagged Sandstorm off Amazon just now, but it sold out less than a min after I got mine. It will be a nice post-Botcon treat.

California: I am coming for you in two days. You have been warned.
    Nawt baad, crazy that it sold out so fast.

Alright, Botcon is bot-on!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I would have picked up that laboratory had i not already gotten Shockwave.
    I wish those PVC figures would have transformed, that had potential to be a neat set.

I saw and passed on Blitzwing again today. I just can't get over his head and torso. It reminds me too much of the blocky G1 original figures and not in as good way.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Will someone at bought Khan please ask Hasbro if masterpiece Cyclonus Scrooge Galvatron or Ultra Magnus will be made?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Some pretty good reveals out of Botcon. It's about time we got another Rhinox and Cosmos!

Omigod omigod omigod!!!

Cosmos!!

MTMTE-accurate Skids and Swerve!!

And freakin' Doubledealer (even if he is a Blitzwing repaint, who cares?)!!

Can someone at Comic-Con please ask why the hell it is that Joe fans practically begged for IDW-accurate updates, particularly Crystal Ball, Croc Master, Cobra Commander, Tomax & Xamot, and the Crimson Guards, and we got nothing, but the TF team is doing this incredible IDW-accurate stuff without having really been asked to?

I'm a bit behind on RiD, but I've been told Bumblebee had to get a new body for some reason that looks Goldbug-ish, but, obviously, it's unlikely he'd go by that name since Goldbug is established to be a totally separate character in this universe. Is Goldfire the name Bumblebee is going by following this upgrade?
    Tommy, close your eyes.