Page 546 of 591 FirstFirst ... 46446496536542543544545546547548549550556 ... LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,460 of 5909
    Found and bought Trailbreaker and Orion tonight.

What incarnation of Orion Pax is this supposed to be? Haven't opened him yet, but he doesn't look exactly like any Orion I can remember; sort of a cross between the Sunbow character and the IDW character. And his bio is definitely Optronix from Dreamwave. Weird.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Orion Pax figure is from the IDW Orion Pax as seen in flashbacks from Spotlight Blurr in '08 through this last December when this very comic came out. However, it's obviously different from the current MTMTE Orion Pax flashback design.

The bio is the Dreamwave job but really the idealism of the IDW character, and it's weird that it doesn't mesh up with the character in the included comic - "he's behind a desk... when he's not prepping for a big mission!"
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Generations Legends 2 packs do indeed exist at retail as I saw Megatron's and Starscream's packs at a Target today.

SS is in a pile of things I ordered from HTS before a 15% code coupon was going to expire so I only bought Megs. And mostly to display on Metroplex who I have in vehicle form currently on a table.

I really should have grabbed ID Megatron when I saw it because the 5 Targets I've visited since did not have them at all.

I totally forgot Pax had a different look way back when. You sure he wasn't just straight-up Cybertron Prime in Autocracy?

I wonder if making an IDW Arcee would be too much to ask for? She'd fill in decently for the non-existent vintage figure.

Also, anyone reckon Hasbro might be more receptive to non-transforming figures for the 30th line? I know it seems counter-intuitive, but there have been a lot of TF-sized characters who don't transform--Nightbird, Centurion, (possibly) Rung, the Mecannibals, the Lithonians, and about a million different varieties of Quintesson. I'd love to see a few of these get made. Definitely a better use for non-transforming Transformers than Action Masters and the occasional garbage-y budget figure.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Generations Legends 2 packs do indeed exist at retail as I saw Megatron's and Starscream's packs at a Target today.

SS is in a pile of things I ordered from HTS before a 15% code coupon was going to expire so I only bought Megs. And mostly to display on Metroplex who I have in vehicle form currently on a table.

I really should have grabbed ID Megatron when I saw it because the 5 Targets I've visited since did not have them at all.
    Huh, ok, thanks for the sighting info. Maybe that means they're popular.

Yeah, take first and question second. Keep looking, it hasn't been that long yet.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I totally forgot Pax had a different look way back when. You sure he wasn't just straight-up Cybertron Prime in Autocracy?

I wonder if making an IDW Arcee would be too much to ask for? She'd fill in decently for the non-existent vintage figure.

Also, anyone reckon Hasbro might be more receptive to non-transforming figures for the 30th line? I know it seems counter-intuitive, but there have been a lot of TF-sized characters who don't transform--Nightbird, Centurion, (possibly) Rung, the Mecannibals, the Lithonians, and about a million different varieties of Quintesson. I'd love to see a few of these get made. Definitely a better use for non-transforming Transformers than Action Masters and the occasional garbage-y budget figure.
    Yes I'm sure he's not Prime from Autocracy, what an odd question.

Making an IDW Arcee is not out of the question especially after she placed in the top 5 of the fan vote, but I'm still not counting on it.

No, they're not doing any non-transforming characters, too many licensing issues to sort through just to have a toy that will only sell to 8 people.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

He was Pax through most of Autocracy. He didn't get the Matrix until the TF:TM homage scene near the very end.

However, now that I'm thinking on it, this was after he'd been rebuilt by Senator Shockwave in Chaos Theory (I think). And his face plate was shown in some flashback story to be removable, IIRC, with a humanoid face underneath.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

The short version of that was "the Autocracy look is the same one found in recent MTMTE stories, which differs greatly from the other look".

As for Senatorwave, he only widened the chest slightly, the rest of the Autocracy look is still Optimus Primey.

Found the new figures. Crap.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Found the new figures. Crap.
    I can't tell if that's a one word review or just oh crap I found something new.

LOL Adam. I'm disappointed that transformers has gone back to beast things and the like.

I recognize that this is a kids toy line. But the kid in me is still in to see how about the stuff and more towards adult like the alternators were.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.