Page 547 of 582 FirstFirst ... 47447497537543544545546547548549550551557 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,470 of 5814
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    LOL Adam. I'm disappointed that transformers has gone back to beast things and the like.

I recognize that this is a kids toy line. But the kid in me is still in to see how about the stuff and more towards adult like the alternators were.
    Oh, I didn't realize you were referring to Beast Hunters since that line started in January. I thought you were talking about the current Generations wave inspired from IDW comics.

The problem with your line of thinking is that the kids who grew up on Beast Wars are also now adults and find nostalgia in it just as the G1 kids do for their cartoon.

I think there is room for both. I have not seen a whole lot of Beast Wars (although what I have seen was pretty good) but I love Rhinox's design and his Generations toy next year is one of the figures I'm looking towards the most. As for the beasts in Beast Hunter's I find them hit and miss. I'm fine with the idea of a third faction as well as them doing something different occasionally to keep things fresh.

Beast Wars was the conclusion to Generation 1 in the Sunbow, Dreamwave, and Marvel Generation 2 series. The way things are going in Regeneration One, I would not be surprised if it's the conclusion to the original Marvel comic in a few months.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

JT, is there a step missing in the instructions for Orion Pax? Step #5 calls for flipping down his torso, but this seems next to impossible. Looking inside, I don't even see a hinge that would allow this. Does it require an incredible amount of force, or something?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    JT, is there a step missing in the instructions for Orion Pax? Step #5 calls for flipping down his torso, but this seems next to impossible. Looking inside, I don't even see a hinge that would allow this. Does it require an incredible amount of force, or something?
    It's super scary, it is a tight joint, but it kind of slides back and up. The best way to do it is to place your index and middle fingers behind the arm joints (on either side of the wheel pivots) and place your thumb on the chest/hood. Pull up with your fingers while pushing down/back with your thumb and it should pop up into position.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Thanks--I'll give that a shot.

Is anyone else following Regeneration One? Just read #93, and, wow, this whole universe is flipping on its head. Who are all the Hot Rods from Hot Rod's vision in the Primus Chamber? (I recognized only a couple.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Step 5 jumps a small step, the torso first has to lift up from the front to release the torso. The torso is on a double hinge, you can clearly see it from the back between the wheels - this joint does not slide, chaddy's use of that term could be confusing so I wanted to clarify. Lift up from the windshield until it just pops up away from the bumper/stomach. Once that is free, lift from the back of the shoulders and step 5 will finally make sense and become obvious: it's not flipping the torso down, it's raising the torso up from the back and tilting it forward.

I had this same confusion when I first transformed the figure.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Picked up Masterpiece Soundwave from TRU today. Very nice looking box set. I won't get a chance to open it till Monday. They had Acidstorm too, but as I don't have Starscream or the other seekers, he was an easy pass.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Can anyone shed some light on why Soundwave is called MP-02 and on the side of the box its says 9 of 30?
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Because, in addition to being the second of the new Masterpiece line (Acid Storm is numbered MP-01), he is also part of 2014's so-called "Thrilling 30" figure campaign, celebrating the 30th anniversary of Transformers. There are 30 store Exclusive Figures being released and each are numbered. SDCC Metroplex was also a numbered release. I'm sure there's a list out there with the announced exclusives, but they've only revealed about half of them so far.

Chad, I changed that "Acid Storm is MP-02" to what I'm sure you meant, "MP-01".

TRU Culver had the Year of the Horse TFPBH Ultra Magnus for $60. That figure is the $30 hollow Optimus from last year, that's insane that they're pimping such a simple item for $60.

Beast Wars was the conclusion to Generation 1 in the Sunbow, Dreamwave, and Marvel Generation 2 series. The way things are going in Regeneration One, I would not be surprised if it's the conclusion to the original Marvel comic in a few months.
    BW is a continuation to G1, Beast Machines seems to be the conclusion.

Is ReG1 wrapping up?

Read MTMTE 19, very good and very compelling, I did not mind the Ultra Magnus reveal that some folks are unhappy with. I think if there's not much more forums to read right now, I might read RID 20 right now.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.