Page 551 of 596 FirstFirst ... 51451501541547548549550551552553554555561 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,510 of 5955
    I saw TF Prime Ultra Magnus Platinum edition today at TRU. It looks great! Problem is paying 60 dollars for a 25 dollar figure is ridiculous.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Target (in Cathedral City) had the Decepticon WFC cassettes on clearance, along with Springer.

Curiously, my phone's autocorrect knows Galvatron, but not Decepticon.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Just, for the record, the current Masterpiece line is bringing more joy to my heart than anything else in my collection. MP Prowl is awesome. I hope the rumors about Bumblebee, Wheeljack, and Ultra Magnus are true. That is all.

Hasbro ended up replacing my defective Trailcutter with Hoist. While not a terrible swap, I simply didn't want Hoist, so I returned him to Target using the Trailcutter receipt and it worked because Target only tracks SKUs, not UPCs. I then took that money and bought Thundercracker, who is very nice and possibly better than Starscream, the use of materials and paint is a little nicer with TC. Oddly, the pin holding the right cannon together - the barrel is pinned into the geared cylinder - is not tapped deep enough and so that tri-barrel is wobbly, but it's not enough to make it a dealkiller for me. Still, yet another QC fail, it's getting pretty crazy.

I bought some comics and haven't read them yet, it's been so long that I think another round is coming out tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    I saw TF Prime Ultra Magnus Platinum edition today at TRU. It looks great! Problem is paying 60 dollars for a 25 dollar figure is ridiculous.
    A buddy of mine bought it at full price but with the expressed intention of keeping it in-package. As such, it's a nice looking piece, but yeah, it's not worth that much coin without at the very least taking the box and rarity into account.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Target (in Cathedral City) had the Decepticon WFC cassettes on clearance, along with Springer.

Curiously, my phone's autocorrect knows Galvatron, but not Decepticon.
    I bet you've typed Galvatron before and that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Just, for the record, the current Masterpiece line is bringing more joy to my heart than anything else in my collection. MP Prowl is awesome. I hope the rumors about Bumblebee, Wheeljack, and Ultra Magnus are true. That is all.
    Man, we're going to have to party at your place when you're done with this current work.

I so very much want an MP Wheeljack from a Lancia Stratos HF!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I bet you've typed Galvatron before and that's why.
    Nope. First time I typed it, I found it odd that it knew that name (and not other prominent Transformers). But not knowing Decepticon is pretty weird.

So you need a Trailbreaker? I've seen him occasionally out here if you want me to look.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Nope. First time I typed it, I found it odd that it knew that name (and not other prominent Transformers). But not knowing Decepticon is pretty weird.

So you need a Trailbreaker? I've seen him occasionally out here if you want me to look.
    Weird, especially since it didn't know others.

No, I found one on shelves about a week after sending the first one to Hasbro, but thanks for offering.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

JT, I'd recommend Hoist over Trailbreaker for many of the same reasons as Thundercracker over Starscream. Colors pop out more and so forth.

Curiously, four other Targets had the cassettes and Voyagers (?) at full price. Not sure what was up with Cathedral City. I should've bought an extra Rumble/Ravage (which I'd previously found on clearance at WM) and exchanged it at another Target for Rewind/Sunder, but I thought the entire chain was finally dropping them.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Just, for the record, the current Masterpiece line is bringing more joy to my heart than anything else in my collection. MP Prowl is awesome.
    Yuuuuuup. Totally agree. I will have Bluestreak in by the end of the week as well!

How much are those car-bot masterpieces?

Are they the same size / quality as the Human Alliance or how about the Alternators?

I'd be interested if they made the Stunticon cars and possibly Swindle that way.

I am an Autobot fan, but my collection has so many more Autobots than Decepticons...

They could also make MP Contructicons which might of might not combine. Still Scrapper would be great!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.