Page 557 of 591 FirstFirst ... 57457507547553554555556557558559560561567 ... LastLast
Results 5,561 to 5,570 of 5910
    Syndromica's the time travel story, right? I thought it was one of the most brilliant time travel stories I've ever read. Confusing as hell on the first read, but that was sort of the point.

Also Bludgeon automatically makes any story good.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Robot Kingdom is reliable and has the cheapest prices, in my experience, but if you have to make a return you're boned. For anything under $100, I tend to just stick with BBTS or TFSource. Although, TFSource won't let you cancel a pre-order, so if I'm going to buy from then I'm most likely going to do so AFTER the item is in stock.

Chaddy
    "Buys too much online...clearly..."

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Although, TFSource won't let you cancel a pre-order..
    Actually, they do now.

Anime Export tends to be the cheapest route on MP's, although you have to pay upfront.

http://www.anime-export.com/product/17656

I get mine from HLJ which usually runs me around $57 after shipping, although I tend to ship five + items at a time to pad shipping out. I prefer using HLJ over AE since I don't have to pay upfront and can cancel it if I need to.

Robot Kingdom has spotty customer service. I've never had any problems the couple of times I've ordered from them, but I know some folks have.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Syndromica's the time travel story, right? I thought it was one of the most brilliant time travel stories I've ever read. Confusing as hell on the first read, but that was sort of the point.

Also Bludgeon automatically makes any story good.
    Syndromica isn't a time travel story IMO, there is a time ripple element to it for one of the characters, but honestly it's just a regular and linear story that is being experienced out of order.

And clearly Bludgeon doesn't automatically make the story good.

Robot Kingdom is reliable and has the cheapest prices, in my experience, but if you have to make a return you're boned. For anything under $100, I tend to just stick with BBTS or TFSource. Although, TFSource won't let you cancel a pre-order, so if I'm going to buy from then I'm most likely going to do so AFTER the item is in stock.

Chaddy
    "Buys too much online...clearly..."
    Thanks for the feedback, and you buy too many figures from Japan, that's the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Actually, they do now.

Anime Export tends to be the cheapest route on MP's, although you have to pay upfront.

http://www.anime-export.com/product/17656

I get mine from HLJ which usually runs me around $57 after shipping, although I tend to ship five + items at a time to pad shipping out. I prefer using HLJ over AE since I don't have to pay upfront and can cancel it if I need to.

Robot Kingdom has spotty customer service. I've never had any problems the couple of times I've ordered from them, but I know some folks have.
    Thanks for the info. I bought from Anime Export, I don't mind paying upfront, although I jumped through a LOT of hoops to get an online card number just for them only to discover they only take paypal. Their shipping price plus their retail price is so much lower than HLJ on Wheeljack that I'd rather take the risk and just have my credit card company deal with the fallout if it goes down badly. Theirs is the price I mentally was ready to pay for an MP like this, and especially Wheeljack.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Thanks for the feedback, and you buy too many figures from Japan, that's the problem.
    Maybe, maybe not, but it isn't the Japanese figures I'm selling
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

That third "After the Dark" teaser.

Wow.

Just.

Holy crap. Wow.

I seriously might have to start getting floppies.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

No responses yet?

I don't want to spoil it for anyone who's not seen it, but, given the IDW backstory, this has the potential to be the greatest TF story ever told. (It also has the potential to suck hard, but Roberts is writing, so that chance is essentially nil.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Maybe, maybe not, but it isn't the Japanese figures I'm selling
    Oh? I can understand a purge, there's been a lot of stuff during the movie years that isn't worth keeping, but how deep are you going on the US stuff? Generations entirely?

That third "After the Dark" teaser.

Wow.

Just.

Holy crap. Wow.

I seriously might have to start getting floppies.
    No responses yet?

I don't want to spoil it for anyone who's not seen it, but, given the IDW backstory, this has the potential to be the greatest TF story ever told. (It also has the potential to suck hard, but Roberts is writing, so that chance is essentially nil.)
    Not seeing what you're so hot about. Is it Megatron vs. Shockwave? Because yeah, that's gonna disappoint, I guarantee it after how clunky Dark Cybertron has been.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

No, Megatron as an Autobot and a crew member or possibly captain of the Lost Light.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Finally saw the end of Predicon Rising today. Good end to a solid show. I enjoyed Terry McGinnis as Bumblebee.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-