Page 93 of 595 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193593 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Adam
    Picture time! Some Classics in package as well as some Alternator and Cybertron releases.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showth...00598&p=683424

and

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showth...=100598&page=3
    that's hot.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Thanks Adam. That Bumblebee looks great.

Oh, here is my latest TF:

Transformers Cybertron Mudflap
    This one is tough to grade. On trhe one hand, it was 5 bucks on deep discount at Target. (Credit JT at sirsteves for the heads up on that one.) On the other hand, the discount was a major factor in making this purchase.
    The vehicle mode is fantastic, and nicely detailed. (The stabilizing anchors, as one would see on a real crane, are a nice touch.) The wheels roll easily enough. And, a touch of retooling could yield an interesting Gigalonian.
    But, that is about all this toy really has going for it. The transform is simple, and the robot form suffers for it. There are a few sizeable chunks of kibble that would be forgivable on a basic, or even a deluxe. (I have seen Minicons that manage a similar transform with a bit more grace.....) And, the key gimmicks only make the arms more clumsy, while not being terribly inspired or inspiring.
    Grade: C Not great, not terrible. Get this toy on sale, or if you are really hankering for a new TF during a lull.

Somehow, he doesn't look as sweet in that pic as in Hasbro's.

The gun rather sucks, too.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Just take the "flame" missle out. Energon Rodiumus and Cybertron Crosswise suffer from this too. Classics Hot Rod's won't look as great but it will improve without the missle.

Has anyone ordered that 20th Anniversary Optimus Prime TRAILER for their American version. JustiToys wrote me and said they only sell it wholesale, and that eBay was my best bet.

What did someone here pay for it? What kind of quality is it?

JustiToys said it was hard plastic and could carry 2 Alternators inside its trailer (probably Tracks' or SmokeScreen's width, not Sunstreaker's or Wheeljack's)

I don't really know, but it may be cheaper for you to buy MP-04 ( Takara's MP Prime w/trailer.) when its released as opposed to the 3rd party trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam
    I don't really know, but it may be cheaper for you to buy MP-04 ( Takara's MP Prime w/trailer.) when its released as opposed to the 3rd party trailer.
    Maybe, but (thanks to our very own El Chuxter), I already have MP Prime and he needs a trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    Maybe, but (thanks to our very own El Chuxter), I already have MP Prime and he needs a trailer.
    I know that :P. The point still stands that it will probably be cheaper to get MP-04 then the 3rd party trailer. Just keep one prime in truck mode.