Page 12 of 591 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112512 ... LastLast

Re: Transformers: Energon & Beyond

Fear not, this post actually has to do with an Energon product. I seen Arcee yesterday and without much debate i picked her up. I really like her vehicle mode, its the best looking one from Energon in my opinion. My biggest complaint with this figure is her arms and hands. I wish they werent so poor looking and that her gun would fit on the outside of her arm but can live with those flaws. That and its cool to finally have a "female" autobot.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Good score with the Arcee kool-aid killer. I've only seen the one that I found so far... too bad they didn't run with this one more.

KAK, good find on the Arcee. I will agree on the arms in a limited fashion, but I have seen so much worse that I can't condemn 'em. Then again, everybody seems to like Insecticon's arms and they are totally doofy.

What happened to this line? It's been MONTHS since anything new hit stores, I know I've asked this recently, but it's so damn glaring right now.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

What'chou talkin' bout? Omega Supreme, Cliffjumper, Shockblast, Energon Strongarm and Offshoot are all out.

Won't be long before the next deluxe wave hits.

Oh, and Alternator Hound is out. I bought him today.

We have pictures of the previously reported Optimus/Megatron 2 pack.. and they are both Superlink figures. Deluxe Prime and Ultra sized Megatron.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...905352600&rd=1
    Last edited by Adam; 06-22-2004 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam
    What'chou talkin' bout? Omega Supreme, Cliffjumper, Shockblast, Energon Strongarm and Offshoot are all out.
    Hmm, I haven't seen any of these yet... and I've been looking.

Plasticfetish, forgot to mention it earlier, but thanks for the link to the Battle Beasts site. Very informative and i added a couple of wants to my list of them.

JT, i agree with your assessment of this line right now. Arcee was the only new figure ive seen in a month or so. Ive only got four Energon figures myself, but my brother has a decent number and even his interest in this line seems to have dwindled. He rarely checks the Transformers section first anymore, add to that that i dont think any new cartoons have aired so its kind of is on life support with us. Hopefully the new figures Adam mentioned show up soon.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Energon is back on the air.. at like 6:30 am. But there is another marathon on July 3rd, whether or not they are new episodes is unknown.

KAK, until you mentioned it, I had totally forgotten about the Energon cartoon. I can't even remember the last time I saw an episode, it's been at least 3 months. How lame is that?!?

Speaking of lame, I just read that Alt Hound is 1 per case in the case that has 2 Silverstreaks and 2... SideSwipes or Smokies, I think.

Adam, the only sightings I've heard about of those other ones are in Singapore and other Asian places that usually get this stuff way before us.

Oh, and packaged Slugslinger is on ebay right now, but I can't find the link. It looks pretty boss.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

They've all been found in the US JT. BBTS also has Omega Supreme in stock now.

The marathon on July 3rd will be completely new episodes.

Here's a nice gallery of the just released Wing Saber ("Superion Maximus" in America) : http://www.fantofan.jp/photo%20gallery/sl-wingsaber.htm

Where have they been found in the US, besides e-tailers which don't count since they sometimes get this stuff from overseas anyway?

I thought Cartoon Network said that Saturday July 3rd was being retooled to add more comedy since the ratings were such a disaster.

I just read that Wing Saber has worse leg articulation than Armada Megatron and shoulders that don't rotate. There's very little chance I'll be buying that.

Packaged Slugslinger auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5905554283
    The cardback shows Sharkticon, Tow Line, & Downshift - hopefully that means they'll be shipping together.

Hasbro confirmed that TRU will be getting smaller Energon Megs & deluxe-size Optimus 2pack this holiday season. Sounds good to me, TRU has been pretty good with Hasbro exclusives lately.