Page 18 of 578 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118518 ... LastLast

Re: Transformers: Energon & Beyond

The pics in the adc thread are the same from BBTS, just less of a pain to list out each link.

It's been rumored that there would be an Alternator Mini-cooper, because of advertisements featuring it transform..

I haven't seen that ad yet, sounds entertaining.

Spotted Energon Strongarm & Offshoot at Kmart & Target today, the prototype pic of E.Strongarm has dirt painted on the body, but the actual toy doesn't. Otherwise, neither of these do much for me, but at least Arcee is shipping in this case (I saw a few of her & Insecticon on shelves next to the repaints).

DANG I am desparate for new Transformers, stupid Hasbro dry-spell!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    ... but at least Arcee is shipping in this case
    Ahhh, that explains why we found one at Target tonight. (Got "her" for the kid.)

Good find. If your kid doesn't dig the energon weapons though, tell 'em I sympathize. She's a cool fig IMO except for that barrel sticking out of her abdomen for the spark crystal. I hope Hasbro repaints this mold in cool superbike colors like red & black or something.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I meant to say that the ad features a minicooper in robotmode. Not a transforming gif like the Jazz one.

The head on the minicooper has horns, so many people are saying it will be Bumblebee. (Or whatever they'll call him. )

I found those two basics today as well. Offshoot is.. kinda weird. Not ugly but weird. I may pick it up on sale. EE Strongarm was better than I thought he'd be so I picked him up. I shall call him Gears.

Downshift and Towline have been spotted at Kohl's. The Kohl's I went to only had basics.

And why wouldn't Arcee still be shipping? It wasn't a chase figure, just shortpacked for the first wave.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam
    And why wouldn't Arcee still be shipping? It wasn't a chase figure, just shortpacked for the first wave.
    I've only ever seen this one twice now. Might as well have been a chase figure.

While browsing a Transformers fan site i read that Energon will be releasing Grimlock and Swoop figures. I let out the Anakin "Yipppeee" scream a couple of times. This will most likely be the first Energon figures that arent of the basic size that i buy for myself. Not trying to be a prude (cause i know ive taken this thread off topic on more than one occasion myself) but we do have an Alternators thread floating around somewhere. I can bring it up if you guys want (no longer on dial up so now i think im the ..it ) so we can talk about the possible Mini cooper there.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Bah! Alternators thread is for the weak. Seriously though, they're all TF to me, so I like this thread. If others start using that one, I'll probably post there too though.

As for Grimmy & Swoopy, I've seen pics now, they look um... a little weird. To me anyway, but the plasticky design of Energon doesn't really suit them I think. Anyway, here's the page I saw 'em on: http://community.webshots.com/album/162598717rbcVCR

Anybody here decided whether they're gonna drop full coin on Omega Supreme? The figure is being spotted now in the US and the decision is coming up for most of us, I suspect. I didn't buy Unicron until he was $22, but he turned out to be good enough for me to buy at $40 (not $50 though ), and I think OS may be the same situation. I had the original OS, I didn't really care for him all that much, so my opinion of this figure is nostalgia-free.

He's mine when I see him.

First pics from SDCC of TF's: http://tformers.com/ig.php?mode=albu...e=1200&start=0

Oh, that is SO wrong! Painting Build Team up to look like Devastator, whose sick idea of a joke is that?!?

... Holy crap is that sucker gonna sell! Makes buying the recent WM repaint look pointless, now doesn't it? I just hope it'll have a Decepticon logo on the chest, this SHALL NOT be an Autobot, not if I have anything to say about it. (which I don't)

BTW, nice to see more of blue Tracks.