Page 33 of 565 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133533 ... LastLast

Re: Transformers: Energon & Beyond

Ouch, very nice price! Sounds like a good set. I haven't seen the packaging, carded or boxed?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    Anybody have an opinion on any of the recent TFU figs? I've been seeing the boxed figures, specifically Soundwave and whatshisname, not sure if I want these or not.
    Meh! I have no desire to pick up TFU Soundwave. I gave the Machine Wars version to my brother years ago because i didnt really like the figure compared to the Beast Wars toys i had at the time. I like the tank mode, the bot mode just doesnt do it for me.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Well, that's enough for me, I'm dumping the notion here and now. BTW, I just remembered, WM and Target each had Energon Omega Supreme on sale for $10 and $5 off, respectively. I'm going to wait for the repaint unless I find OS for half off or more like I did with Unicron.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

They are carded, JT.

Looks like Galaxy Force Master Megatron may not have the color scheme we saw before... and personally, I think this one looks tons better.

http://www.fantofan.jp/news/mag/newtype4.jpg

The colored animation model for Optimus Prime had the same thing, those colors did not match the toys we've been seeing (OP animation model had a blue top of his head and the rest was red, his legs were just gray in the front, but the toy has a more traditional OP head with almost all blue plus some silver and yellow, and his legs are mostly blue with a splash of orange at the top), I suspect it happens because these animation models are early work or something. I heard the pics we've been seeing of the Megs toy isn't a prototype, it's a finished product, shipping next month in the Orient.

That would suck because I really hate the Skybyte/Mirage scheme the other one has going on.

It's supposed to be Megatron meets Unicron, and in that sense, I think it works except for the milky green plastic. Hasbro is generally afraid to release any TF with a subtle, 1-tone colorscheme (especially gray) because they're afraid kids will think it's too boring -- look at Energon, only Dreadwing has a reasonable colorscheme, and they changed him from battleship gray to light blue.

Hasbro put up another update today, dated "Nov 2nd"... riiiight. Anyway, I dub it the "Energon/Alternators Eyesores" update, all revisits:
    http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/e...dn/default.cfm
    I find Sixshot to be hideous, Quickstrike is just not working for me, and I still don't like Battle Ravage's head (which is what makes him an eyesore).

I know that about Megatron, but it doesn't mean I have to like it.

YOU MUST LIKE IT!!! MEGATRON COMMANDS!!!

On another note, I realized recently that TF:Cybertron looks like it may be more important a line to collect for me than SW next year!

I finally seen a Energon Shockblast figure today at TRU. I was rather suprised to see him, so used to seeing Ironhides and Jetfires hanging around. His $15 dollar price (he was on sale) was enough to get me to buy him as a Christmas present for my sibling. Hes very cool looking, should my brother not like him (highly unlikely though) he will be sitting among my collection.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay