Page 46 of 585 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146546 ... LastLast

Re: Transformers: Energon & Beyond

One per case? Wouldn't that make him the first short-packed Alternator? Or is he supposed to be in larger quantities later?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    One per case? Wouldn't that make him the first short-packed Alternator? Or is he supposed to be in larger quantities later?
    Tracks was short-packed, too, so first he ain't.

They probably are planning to put more out later, possibly when another new figure such as Wheeljack (next on the list) comes out.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Don't feel too bad Chux, Shockblast just came out... I still haven't seen Grimlock.

I picked up the rest of the Energon combiners. I forget their names. Bruticus is the best of all three. Got Grap- er Roadblack too. Saw Overcast, and decided I didn't want it. The molds not that great. Haven't seen Quickstrike.

About EE Starscream - I decided I don't like the mold too much. (Says the guy who owns 4 version of ARMADA Starscream..... but I've become more picky lately. ) The shoulder artiulation bugs me, and I dont like having the null rays out all the time.

JT - originally it was thought that the characters from planet Speedia, which Autolander and Skids originate from, did not have faction emblems because they are not part of either faction when they first appear. If this was the case, Takara seems to have changed their minds with this in regaurds to the beast figures. They all seem to have them, although I can't remember if Flame Convoy does.

So has anyone seen an Energon Grimlock and Swoop at their local stores? I never seen one around here, and thats all i really wanted from these last few figures that Hasbro put out. Stinking Scorponoks rule the shelves...
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I haven't seen them since I bought mine..

Quote Originally Posted by Adam
    About EE Starscream - I decided I don't like the mold too much. (Says the guy who owns 4 version of ARMADA Starscream..... but I've become more picky lately. ) The shoulder artiulation bugs me, and I dont like having the null rays out all the time.
    I think you'll regret this, but you still have time to change your sinful ways. It really brings this mold to life, it feels "right" to me in both transformations, it would look good even if G1 Starscream hadn't been in these colors. The mold is unchanged of course, so your issues are still there, but I think this one is worth picking up none the less.

JT - originally it was thought that the characters from planet Speedia, which Autolander and Skids originate from, did not have faction emblems because they are not part of either faction when they first appear. If this was the case, Takara seems to have changed their minds with this in regaurds to the beast figures. They all seem to have them, although I can't remember if Flame Convoy does.
    I hadn't heard that about Speedia, I know the later Speedia figs have symbols, but I didn't notice that the big green guy from wave 1 doesn't.

I haven't seen Grimlock/Swoop in stores, I hear they've been pushed out of the case by crappy Overcast, making Hasbro dumber than dumb. I may not find the Dinbot set appealing, but enough other collectors do and NOBODY cares about another pressing of that unpopular Jetfire mold.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I saw EE Starscream a week or so before I found Roadblock, and I didn't feel like I wanted it..

I found Wheeljack at the Wal-Mart in LA on Crenshaw, but there was no Shockblast. I'd thought they came in a case together and I can't imagine why anybody would buy Shocky and leave Wheeljack, but whatever. There's a Ravage and a Windcharger left, I believe. Still haven't found Shocky here, but I've heard he's been around.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Did you buy ALT Wheeljack, and if so, how is he? I am still unsure if I will bother with that design or not.