Page 48 of 592 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148548 ... LastLast

Re: Transformers: Energon & Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    How could you be doing the feet wrong? You just fold the seatpan flat and it's a foot, right? At least it's working for you now, good to know. After hearing how flimsy he is, I think I'll end up passing on Wheeljack unless some glowing reviews start coming down.

I think so far, many of the resculpts have been slightly lesser quality. Of the new sculpts, I think Grimlock and then Meister have the most parts come off, but neither are a major problem the way Wheeljack is being described, that's too bad.
    shockblast kicks ***. People have complained about his head and hood not being as compatible as meister was with his, but once you figure out that the head and hood need to be lowered simultaneously, it works fine. Meister was such a good mold, shocky doesnt seem yo suffer from the same clone issues as the other remolds. i'm very pleased.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

My shocky does have problems, even in alt mode out of the box the inner panel on the hood was loose, has nothing to do with transformation, also the trunk doesn't fit quite right, and the gun-hand isn't screwed together tight enough. It's a good fig, but mine definitely suffers from remold syndrome.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    My shocky does have problems, even in alt mode out of the box the inner panel on the hood was loose, has nothing to do with transformation, also the trunk doesn't fit quite right, and the gun-hand isn't screwed together tight enough. It's a good fig, but mine definitely suffers from remold syndrome.
    Mine really doesn't have those problems...except the hood thing, but it was easy enough to fix. Turned out the little hood's pegs were so tight, they weren't all the way through the big hood's holes so it wasn't actually plugged into the front. I just pushed the peg the rest of the way through: problem solved. The trunk fits fine and the gun hand doesn't have any problems.

But I've been hearing the same things over and over about Wheeljack. A real shame. If Hasbro's QC had been able to catch and correct those issues, he would've been a top notch figure.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

I finally seen Alpha Q at a Target i visited today. It seemed odd looking at a Transformer figure that doesnt transform. I left him behind though because i had little interest in him.

Lately ive been passing on the Alternators, even Shockwave. Hopefully once im caught up with ROTS figures he will still be around.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Cybertron toys have started popping up in New Zealand, so it won't be too much longer untill we start getting them!

I use to be an avid TF collector, but once Energon came out I stopped. I just really don't like this line. Seems way to simplistic to me which means less fun in transforming them. It kind of started with Armada. Those figures were simplistic in a way but not as bad as energon. Ever tried watching the show? It's unbearable. There are a few figures for Cybertron that look kind of cool, but I'm already soured. The reissues were nice but TRU killed it with their overpricing so there went that line. The only saving grace IMO is the Alternator line. Great figures! They did come out with the anniversary Prime figure, which is amazing, and then came out with Ultra Magnus but that's just a simple repaint of Prime. Pathetic. Lets just hope the movie will be good, but I have my doubts about that too.

That's just my little rant on transformers
    "I have you now."

I can understand how you feel, i really havent been very big in Transformers collecting since Beast Wars. I rarely bought any Armada or Energon figures for myself and i dont feel like ive missed out on much. I like the Alts but have kind of dropped the line with all the new Star Wars product out. Cybertron looks like it could reinvigorate my interest though, so im looking forward to it.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Has anyone seen the new ehobby repaint of G1 Kup to look like Orion Pax? I'm not all that crazy about it but if they're going to do a repaint of a figure for Pax I think they picked the right one.
    "I have you now."

I seen it and i thought it was kind of cool. Im going to be passing on both Kup and Orion Pax though. I believe Orion Pax will be a Targetmaster too.

Yeah I don't plan on buying them either. The only ehobby i ever got was the red tracks version. I needed it for my tracks collection. I have both versions of g1 kup(regular and targetmaster)anyways so. That black blitzwing though looks pretty cool.
    "I have you now."