Page 55 of 566 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155555 ... LastLast

Re: Transformers: Energon & Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    Vyn, that sucks about your Grimmy having 2 right hands! If you contact Hasbro now, there's a good chance they can get you a new one (they only replace stuff like that when they still are making them and they're in stock).

The "asterisk" line sounds too silly for me, but I'll wait and see. I really doubt that'll come out in the US though.
    I was looking at some pics of the asterisk line and there are 1 or 2 I'd love to pick up. Apparently, Red Alert is a police car version of the impreza (finally, somebody was paying attention) that comes with what may be a remolded head, or could just be sideswipes head, but it doesn't look like Streak or Smokey. Sunstreaker looks like Dead End. If they DID come out in the states, I'd be all over them, but even the BT version looks cool. Once colored, detailed pics surface, I'm sure I'll be more tempted.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

My Toys R Us had 3 huge Starscreams. They were like $49 I think.

I thought long and hard about buying this. I'm an Alternators-fan, but we don't have a Starscream and this would be about the right scale size.

The only problem with him is that he's not a "real" jet. The robot looks seriously cool though - and even G1 enough to be almost 85% of the way there.

I left them as I don't know if they'll sell THAT fast, but I'm considering buying him...

I think I'll wait until after Comic Con and bother Hasbro there if they'll be doing Alternator Decepticon Jets ever, their scale, price point, and so forth, such that even a 25th Anniversary Starscream is possible.

I hope I'm not making a mistake. I left Prime behind in the day and if it weren't for El Chuxter, I might never have gotten him. (Chux, let me know if I'm making another mistake )

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    I hope I'm not making a mistake. I left Prime behind in the day and if it weren't for El Chuxter, I might never have gotten him. (Chux, let me know if I'm making another mistake )
    Couldn't tell ya. I saw Starscream myself and passed on him. Too expensive for me at the moment.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    Vyn, that sucks about your Grimmy having 2 right hands! If you contact Hasbro now, there's a good chance they can get you a new one (they only replace stuff like that when they still are making them and they're in stock).
    i just used their online emailing contact page... we'll see what happens!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac
    I was looking at some pics of the asterisk line and there are 1 or 2 I'd love to pick up. Apparently, Red Alert is a police car version of the impreza (finally, somebody was paying attention) that comes with what may be a remolded head, or could just be sideswipes head, but it doesn't look like Streak or Smokey. Sunstreaker looks like Dead End. If they DID come out in the states, I'd be all over them, but even the BT version looks cool. Once colored, detailed pics surface, I'm sure I'll be more tempted.
    where pics!? where!?

i wanna see what they look like. sounds like a funny little gimmick, but whatever. i just want to see how they look...

EDIT: also took some pics of my collection so far... thought i'd throw them up here...

from the left that's shock(wave)blast, tracks, windcharger, wheeljack, smokescreen, prime, silver(blue)streak, hound, (jazz)meister, sideswipe, and (special limited birth-defect edition) grimlock.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	alts.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	11657  
    Last edited by darthvyn; 07-08-2005 at 04:01 PM.
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Quote Originally Posted by darthvyn
    i just used their online emailing contact page... we'll see what happens!

where pics!? where!?

i wanna see what they look like. sounds like a funny little gimmick, but whatever. i just want to see how they look...

EDIT: also took some pics of my collection so far... thought i'd throw them up here...

from the left that's shock(wave)blast, tracks, windcharger, wheeljack, smokescreen, prime, silver(blue)streak, hound, (jazz)meister, sideswipe, and (special limited birth-defect edition) grimlock.
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/thread77743.html

the red alert wrx looks pretty cool... i may have to go binaltech...

here's more pics of my guys... so you can see the awesome action poses that i have them in!

Name:	shkwav.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	11659   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tracks.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	11660   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	windcharger.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	60.5 KB 
ID:	11661   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wheeljack.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	11662   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smokescreen.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	11663  

and the rest...

you can see how i've decided to transform hound with the front wheels back into the front fender wheel wells. he doesn't have waist movement this way, but i think it looks better than the open chest cavity and the wheels just kinda hanging out in the back...

Name:	silverstreak.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	11664   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hound.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	11665   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jazz.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	11666   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sideswipe.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	11667   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	grimlock.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	11668  

oh, and the big daddy of 'em all!

Name:	prime.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	65.0 KB 
ID:	11669   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	prime.thumbs.up.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	44.0 KB 
ID:	11670  

Quote Originally Posted by darthvyn
    oh, and the big daddy of 'em all!
    Those ARE pretty sweet. I disagree with your Hound comment, although he looks much better than I would've guessed and, ultimately, its a minor aesthetic difference.

If I get the Asterisk series, I'll switch Red Alert's head with Prowl's head...hopefully.