Page 64 of 585 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164564 ... LastLast

Re: Transformers: Energon & Beyond

so, now that i have my tC, (see gen. disc. thread "New Car!!!!") i really want them to make an alternator of it. i was thinking it would be cool if they made it into bumblebee and cliffjumper. it doesn't come in yellow, yet though. i don't know if that's a possibility. however, the "releas series 1.0" tC came in "absolutely red" so cliffjumper would be rockin' a true tC color...

http://www.scion.com/release_series/tc/
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

For those of you with 20th Optimus Prime, anybody going to spring for this?
    I wasnt aware it existed until i was browsing around. It says it can hold Alternators, so thats kind of cool. But at the price its going for i can safely say im going to pass. Would be nice, but not a definite need.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

it would be super-cool to have, but by the same token, i generally have them all as robots anyway... so i don't know where i would put that. the same dilemma as the cartoon - where does it go???
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Looks cool, but Prime doesn't look so great in truck mode. And you lose the kickin' Bumblebee commlink.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    Looks cool, but Prime doesn't look so great in truck mode. And you lose the kickin' Bumblebee commlink.
    Agreed. I'd love to have a trailer, but not for more than I paid for the figure. It's a shame it wasn't mass produced because I think, at the right price, everyone who bought prime would buy it. I think $30-$45 would've been fine. That said, looks like they're selling pretty well across the board. That's great. I still wish it were cheaper...
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

I would like it a whole lot more if it had Roller.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Every day I regret not getting that Optimus when I had the chance. That just makes it worse.
    I got my Xbox 360 for free, you can too here
    http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=4436719
    E-mail me for details.

Check it out, a close-up of Cybertron Soundwave and his Laserbeak buddy, as well as a more Megatron-like repaint of Megs, some BT figs, and more:

http://www.fantofan.jp/news/event/ch...hobby-2005.htm

That poor poor model wearing the Autobot skirt, you just know she caught a lot of misery during that convention.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I think all hot chicks who are employed at geekfests do.

I really like Cybertron Soundwave and Lazerbeak, i just hope they dont become impossible to find like the last Transformer toys (Energon Grimlock and Swoop) i wanted. I like the new Alts they showed off, i just hope the asterisk line is brought over here so we can finally get Sunstreaker. I like "Megalo Convoy" too.

I suspect that the Grimmy/swoop set was in short supply because Hasbro knew they had a bit of a dog on their hands, if they had produced more they would have ended up with a lot of unsold product, so they kept it low and interest flourished. I highly doubt Cybertron Soundwave will end up in that position.

BTW, check it out, Primus in cybertron mode: http://tfkenkon.com/g/?mode=album&al...views%2FPrimus
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.