Page 77 of 582 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127177577 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    How can you not like Skids? You have something against pacifist Autobots?
    he's a "false autobot."
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Quote Originally Posted by darthvyn
    he's a "false autobot."
    Wouldn't Mirage be a false Autobot, too? Got anything against Mirage, you Mirage-hater?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by darthvyn
    he's a "false autobot."
    LOL! That made me laugh. Don't even get me started on the False Decepticons!

hound is definitely a "false autobot" - he's constanly talking about how he feels like a human in a robot's body.

false decepticons. don't think too hard about a cyclical concept like that or you'll put yourself in the hospital again!
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

I don't understand the big love for Sunstreaker, what's the deal with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    Did anyone see the Mirage alternator prototype featured on some sites? Sorry I don't have a link handy, but I'll probably be buying this! It looks like a totally new sculpt.
    It'd kinda have to be, it's a Ford GT, totally different car from anything they've done to date.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    Did anyone see the Mirage alternator prototype featured on some sites? Sorry I don't have a link handy, but I'll probably be buying this! It looks like a totally new sculpt.
    Saw it in person at botcon. Looks to be a good one.

BTW, those Star Wars TF figs were found in Houston

Also, Cyb Galvatron was also spotted.. in Texas again.

I have to go now.

I remember where I saw Mirage now. It was in ToyFare where they had a picture of the prototype from BotCon. Mirage was a cool character. I don't know if a Ford GT is cool, but I'll get it. I saw an unpainted proto. I hope they use the blue and white traditional paint scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    I don't understand the big love for Sunstreaker, what's the deal with that?
    Sunstreaker had probably the coolest vehicle mode in the G1 cartoon, with Sideswipe coming in a close second. You cant have one without the other, its like a toilet without any paper.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Yeah, but they're not doing a Lamborghini for the Alternators figure, yet folks are still excited about this.

Tycho, the Ford GT is a *very* cool car, it's a direct homage to the Ford GT-40 of the '60s which won a ton of road races. Here's pages with images of both:
    New Ford GT - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_gt
    Original GT-40 - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GT40
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

That's a very cool car and I especially like the dark blue paint scheme for what Hasbro intends to do with Mirage. The red n' white one could be a repaint for Hot Rod (maybe).